Bellator 192 - Lima vs MacDonald - Inglewood, CA

ezflyer

http://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-192-Lima-vs-MacDonald-63103

ezflyer

man i can't wait for lima-rory

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I like Quinton "Rampage" Jackson at -145 over Chael Sonnen in the first bout of the heavyweight tournament. Chael is a blown up middleweight and Rampage has blown himself to a heavyweight. Rampage has good takedown defense and stand up ability to go with his power and if Chael can't get him down he'll likely quit against Rampage. Got it for 2.9 units to win 2.0.

ezflyer

I like Quinton "Rampage" Jackson at -145 over Chael Sonnen in the first bout of the heavyweight tournament. Chael is a blown up middleweight and Rampage has blown himself to a heavyweight. Rampage has good takedown defense and stand up ability to go with his power and if Chael can't get him down he'll likely quit against Rampage. Got it for 2.9 units to win 2.0.

Mad I missed the -126

ezflyer

So lame this card is on the ufc Saturday ppv and not Friday

punisherind

Foundation Member
Man, Im on chael here. At least I know he's staying some what fit and competing in grappling tournaments and what not. Hampage busy eating burgers and suing former business associates. That said, your analysis is probably correct, but I think chael gonna get the tds.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I am on rampage for 3u -127. Man his fat. I just think Sonnen is done as a fighter.
I could see it go either way, Sonnen definitely could hump him but at close to evens i will take fatty.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Damn looks like I'm going to be alone on shale.

Will, out of curiosity, what makes you think hampage isn't done also?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Damn looks like I'm going to be alone on shale.

Will, out of curiosity, what makes you think hampage isn't done also?

He is absolutely done as well. I didnt think he would be that fat coming in.
My thoughts are that Sonnen will not be able to take rampage down and doesnt have the size to physically hold rampage against the cage for three rounds like King Mo did.

Not to mention that Sonnen got dropped against an out of shape Wand.

I suspect we will see a very boring 3 round decision from either guy. If i was looking to play sonnen, I would just play the over 2.5 at + odds. There is no way sonnen stops Rampage(imho) and its very likely rampage is carrying so much extra weight that he wont be fast enough to catch sonnens chin clean.

punisherind

Foundation Member
He is absolutely done as well. I didnt think he would be that fat coming in.
My thoughts are that Sonnen will not be able to take rampage down and doesnt have the size to physically hold rampage against the cage for three rounds like King Mo did.

Not to mention that Sonnen got dropped against an out of shape Wand.

I suspect we will see a very boring 3 round decision from either guy. If i was looking to play sonnen, I would just play the over 2.5 at + odds. There is no way sonnen stops Rampage(imho) and its very likely rampage is carrying so much extra weight that he wont be fast enough to catch sonnens chin clean.
hmm, your right that shale wont get a finish. over 2.5 probably the better play.

ezflyer

100%. if anyone plays chael +140ish when O2.5 is +money, i will berate you! (limits not withstanding)

ezflyer

whoa, this card got chandler-yamauchi added to it, fuuuuuuuuck that's an incredible fight, omg

corrales-karakhanyan is a fun opener, too, good matchup

so pissed it's on the same night as the ufc, my god. i'm as excited for lima-macdonald and chandler-yamauchi as anything from ufc 220

Zeckdo

sonnen vs rampage should not be 5 rounds lol. i was confident in chael winning a decision, but i don't think rampage can last 25 min. i think sonnen subs him.

krutchen itd +710...man pico is still so young i can't believe this line.

lima dec +475 good value in that.