Bare Knuckle FC 12 Alves vs Lane

JustBleedFan

Staff member

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I have my money on Julian "Let Me Bang Bro" Lane at +275. He has a lot more bare knuckle experience than debuting Thiago Alves with a 3-3 record. Also looks huge and ripped at almost 180 pounds and bigger than Alves. Likely juicing imho.The two times he got stopped in bare knuckle were by Jim Alers, one of the best MMA to bare knuckle crossover fighters yet and Leonard Garcia when he was weight drained at 155 and 165 pounds. So value on Lane at +275.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Thiago looked in top shape as well. Better than UFC. He is probably dabbling as well with the horse meat. In saying that, i agree , dog or pass at these odds. Thiago odds are inflated due to name.

Did Lombard gas in his last BKFC fight? I never watchedit but i see he won by desc.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Thiago looked in top shape as well. Better than UFC. He is probably dabbling as well with the horse meat. In saying that, i agree , dog or pass at these odds. Thiago odds are inflated due to name.

Did Lombard gas in his last BKFC fight? I never watchedit but i see he won by desc.
His gas tank held up pretty well against a brawler over five 2-minute rounds. The fight is on YouTube if you don't mind Russian commentary if you search for Hector Lombard bare knuckle. Kendall Grove has 8 inches in height and a huge reach advantage too so he's tempting as an underdog as well.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I'm putting some on Kendall Grove at +200 too in his co-main bout with Hector Lombard at the 200 pound weight limit. An advantage of eight inches in height and eight inches in reach are too significant to ignore and Grove has two bare knuckle bouts to Lombard's one for what that is worth.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Bare Knuckle FC 12 Risk $200.00

Julian Lane (+275) vs Thiago Alves $100.00 for $275.00

Kendall Grove (+200) vs Hector Lombard $100.00 for $200.00