Bare Knuckle Boxing & MMA Official News & Betting Thread

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Just watched the first Gamebred FC bare knuckle MMA card. It was reasonably entertaining, but in my opinion, Jorge would have been better off just starting Gamebred FC as a bare knuckle boxing promotion. The bare knuckle MMA gimmick is just too similar to regular MMA in many of the fights when they go to the ground and end in submission, especially. BKFC always is more exciting with the strictly on the feet bare knuckle fisticuffs.

JustBleedFan

Staff member

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Most recent BYB Extreme 6 bare knuckle card from this past Friday night free on YouTube. Mike Goldberg on the call with Paulie Malignaggi and Da Da 5000:

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Nitro has BKFC. Never seen that before.

1626831754231.png

Gotta blind bet Racael at these odds? Given how timid Paige was last time out.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Nitro has BKFC. Never seen that before.

View attachment 1605

Gotta blind bet Racael at these odds? Given how timid Paige was last time out.
I'm on Paige at -225. PVZ started slow and Britain Hart used her experience to win the first three or four rounds of their fight. But by round 4 Paige was catching on to her opponent's timing and she clearly won round 5, tagging Britain hard a few times. If it had been a 7 or 8 round fight, I think Paige would have won. Paige has been training at Mundo Boxing in South Florida too with some legit boxers, so I'm sure her hands have gotten better as a result. Rachael is training with her father and brother and I don't think her hands will be as good as Paige. I think it's favorite or pass, and the price is expensive at Nitro anyway.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I'm on Paige at -225. PVZ started slow and Britain Hart used her experience to win the first three or four rounds of their fight. But by round 4 Paige was catching on to her opponent's timing and she clearly won round 5, tagging Britain hard a few times. If it had been a 7 or 8 round fight, I think Paige would have won. Paige has been training at Mundo Boxing in South Florida too with some legit boxers, so I'm sure her hands have gotten better as a result. Rachael is training with her father and brother and I don't think her hands will be as good as Paige. I think it's favorite or pass, and the price is expensive at Nitro anyway.

Fair enough. I cant bring myself to watch the paige fight again. I will take your word for it. I will pass then but blame you if Ost wins. Best of both worlds. muhaha ;)