Bare Knuckle Boxing & MMA Official News & Betting Thread

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I'm creating this dedicated thread for bare knuckle boxing now that we have legalized bare knuckle combat with Bare Knuckle FC leading the way holding monthly cards as well as their feeder league Toe The Line, plus other bare knuckle promotions like KSW's Genesis and more holding cards.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
http://instagr.am/p/CGQazxWpK14/

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Toe The Line 2 Risk $753.00

Mike Kyle (-130) vs Bobby O'Bannon $130.00 for $100.00
Mike Kyle (-135) vs Bobby O'Bannon $135.00 for $100.00

Mike Bissett (-244) vs Jason Fish $244.00 for $100.00
Mike Bissett (-244) vs Jason Fish $244.00 for $100.00

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Hey @JustBleedFan you know what time Dat Nguyen/Barnett and Palomino/Alers might start eastern time? Got a small bet on Palomino and Dat.
Nguyen vs Barnett bout was called off yesterday due to Dat's illness as a result of his weight cut. Palomino vs Alers is the main event and there are six more fights before it as of the moment I am typing this.

Reactions: BT

BT

Nguyen vs Barnett bout was called off yesterday due to Dat's illness as a result of his weight cut. Palomino vs Alers is the main event and there are six more fights before it as of the moment I am typing this.
Thanks buddy. On point as always.

BT

Not gonna lie I haven't watched this bare knuckle shit since Paulie fought Artem and I totally forgot about Sean Wheelock. I always liked him. Chris Lytle too? That's a pairing of a cpl of the best of the middle west!