Bare Knuckle Boxing Official News & Betting Thread

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Wow, Reggie Barnett Jr., former title challenger at 7-2 in bare knuckle who fought a who's who at 135 pounds for the interim title is an underdog to 1-0 with one knockout Geane Herrera in the BKFC main event? That's value. Must bet. Especially with how great Barnett looked in his last fight.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
BKFC 32 Risk $245.00

Reggie Barnett Jr. (+116) vs Gene Herrera (free play) $219.65 for $254.79

Bobby Taylor (-145) vs Gabriel Freyre $145.00 for $100.00

Travis Thompson (+125) vs David Diaz $100.00 for $125.00

JustBleedFan

Staff member

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I like Eduardo Peralta at +180 coming off three straight bare knuckle wins including beating former welterweight champion Martin Brown by decision in his last bout vs Dakota Cochrane who got stopped in his last two bare knuckle fights in BKFC tonight.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
BKFC 33 Risk $200.00

Eduardo Peralta (+190) vs Dakota Cochrane $100.00 for $190.00
Eduardo Peralta (+180) vs Dakota Cochrane $100.00 for $180.00

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Fuck, someone just pointed out to me that it's actually Robbie Peralta that is fighting Dakota Cochrane but BOL listed him as Eduardo Peralta by mistake. I thought I was betting Robbie despite copying and pasting Eduardo. Who knows if they'll freeroll me or pay on this now if he wins.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Fuck, someone just pointed out to me that it's actually Robbie Peralta that is fighting Dakota Cochrane but BOL listed him as Eduardo Peralta by mistake. I thought I was betting Robbie despite copying and pasting Eduardo. Who knows if they'll freeroll me or pay on this now if he wins.
if they listed the wrong fighter, i'm sure they will void it once they realize. no way they freeroll you. if they do, just hop on chat and i'm sure it'll get fixed.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Egads, I just rewatched the weigh-ins. It is some dude named Eduardo Peralta, not Robbie Peralta like I thought. Tapology faked me out. Guess I am stuck with it and have to hope for the best.