A THREAD FOR NEWS & NONSENSE...''It's a Beautiful Ting'' ....

ezflyer

Broke my collarbone on Tuesday. Hurts like a bitch. Send stronger weed to Brooklyn
ugggh, sorry, dude.. you out of work because of it?

BT

Broke my collarbone on Tuesday. Hurts like a bitch. Send stronger weed to Brooklyn
Sorry about that bud, I knew a couple ppl who broke their collarbones playing sports back in school and they both said it's one of the worst pains. Get better.

Beelzebubzy

got tripped on a breakaway in hockey. slid into the boards pretty quickly. guy that tripped me, slid into me. Tried to shake it out and play again, made one pass and i was in crazy pain.

Didn't miss anytime at work. didn't even go to the dr until after work on wednesday. all they gave me was a splint and X-rays.

time to eat ice cream and get fat.

Vaughany

MLS 2018 Season Bets:

Round 1:

10 unitz on Real Salt Lake +1 Asian Handicap away at FC Dallas @ -160;

10 unitz on LAFC +1 Asian Handicap away at Seattle @ Evens;

Dallas and Seattle have big CCL games a couple days before these games so will probably have key players out (Seattle already have an injury crisis anyway) so think these away teams can scrape something in these openers. LAFC is a risk as they are an expansion side but Seattle play Friday night then this game is Sunday so barely anytime to rest (quite ridiculous situation).

Draw project:

5 unitz on Houston Dynamo/Atlanta Utd Draw @ +275;
5 unitz on Philadelphia Union/New England Revs Draw @ +275;
5 unitz on Vancouver Whitecaps/Montreal Impact Draw @ +260;
5 unitz on Sporting Kansas/NYCFC Draw @ +260;