A THREAD FOR NEWS & NONSENSE...''It's a Beautiful Ting'' ....

Vaughany

Suggest following Al Iaquinta's bet recommendations on his insta (and betting opposite of whatever he picks). Think he's like 2-17. Colby Cov similar

Vaughany

Couldn’t find the bouncy castle

Found this though.

LOL the funniest thing about your post to Gaberz in this was this line...
'' I also consider your comedy the equivalent to Brendan Schaub's chin, it aint that good.''

Funny cos since then Schaub became world's worst stand-up comedian so could easily just remove the.. "Chin, it aint that good" part today and would still be applicable!!!!!!

WHen I'm bored I like to read the reviews of Schaub's standup special. Literally 99% are 1 star . Overall rating of 2/10!!!

punisherind

Foundation Member
This is his best recent highlight.. the yelp reviews of his chicken place! Even made main news over here in UK!!! Couldnt believe it ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...gabe-killian-raging-hot-chicken-a8233801.html

Loves Shaybezyan his fellow Armo, think he may have gone "all in" on him in last fight lol
lol fuckin character gabe. living his best life, i'll give him that much. apparently he was in nyc for a short period and was living with al iaquinta and aljo!

Vaughany

lol fuckin character gabe. living his best life, i'll give him that much. apparently he was in nyc for a short period and was living with al iaquinta and aljo!
lol yeah Iaquinta popped up on his insta a couple times. Think he gave Realtor Al the run-around looking for a pad for him then realised probably could only afford a 1k deposit and couldnt get mortage!

Mirinquads

Staff member
This is his best recent highlight.. the yelp reviews of his chicken place! Even made main news over here in UK!!! Couldnt believe it ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...gabe-killian-raging-hot-chicken-a8233801.html

Loves Shaybezyan his fellow Armo, think he may have gone "all in" on him in last fight lol

Can we get him on the site please @Will

Mirinquads

Staff member
Absolute quality.... I just saw that Jibbeeeh still spams nonseense on SBR on the daily, I would have expected him to be dead by now.

Please post if you find anymore quality old threads V

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure where to post this but my 10 yr old son has convinced me to buy a green headed queen ant.

So I am an ant dad now...

1614391869678.png

When i was a kid and we caught ants.. there were no queens involved. You just caught some hapless ants. Put them in a tiny ant farm and watched them slowly die.