A THREAD FOR NEWS & NONSENSE...''It's a Beautiful Ting'' ....

ezflyer

i think it could be +120 to +150 range, yea, at the opener, you think felder will be a bigger dog?

but my question was mroeso -- would you bet it, not what it should be (but i'm curious to both)

marzwoody

i think it could be +120 to +150 range, yea, at the opener, you think felder will be a bigger dog?

but my question was mroeso -- would you bet it, not what it should be (but i'm curious to both)

If i think a fighters gonna win i'll bet it regardless. no clue what the line is gonna be though. you could be right.

Last edited:

marzwoody

so even if Felder is -250?

But he wont be!!! and ye stick him in a parlay or something? what do i care winnerz are winnerz. :D

If i thought he was gonna win at +150 why would that fact change at -250? suddenly i don't like winning money now?

Last edited:

Vaughany

Respek

But he wont be!!! and ye stick him in a parlay or something? what do i care winnerz are winnerz. :D

If i thought he was gonna win at +150 why would that fact change at -250? suddenly i don't like winning money now?

You know why that fact would change, if you've been paying attention on SBR.

Stop looking at gambling as winnerz vs loserz, start looking at it in terms of percentages and EV. It'll improve your bottom line.

Vaughany

haha I thought it was friggin Jibbbeh given advice on EV there until I saw the "The Naked Gambler" under the pic!

marzwoody

You know why that fact would change, if you've been paying attention on SBR.

Stop looking at gambling as winnerz vs loserz, start looking at it in terms of percentages and EV. It'll improve your bottom line.

I'll just continue to keep doing what i'm doing. it seems to be working well for me.

I already do look at it in terms of percentages and EV.

Last edited:

marzwoody

I see something special in Felder. if he fights the way he fought against Castillo he should dominate Miller like Cerrone did.

The question is can he keep the fight standing and not let Miller take him down.

Vaughany

lmao

Ian McCall's ex-wife claims she has pressed charges against Mayhem Miller for alleged assault
By Anton Tabuena@antontabuena on Jan 16 2015, 2:02a 40

Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports

GET THE LATEST BLOODY ELBOW, FOR MMA AND UFC NEWS NEWS WITH BLOODY ELBOW
FOLLOW BLOODY ELBOW ON TWITTER
LIKE BLOODY ELBOW FACEBOOK
Ian McCall's ex-wife, Shay, claims to have been 'strangled' by Mayhem Miller and says she has pressed charges against the MMA fighter. She has also posted photos of bruises from the alleged assault.

Could be more legal troubles for Jason Miller as the former UFC fighter is mired in another controversy. This time, it involves Ian McCall's ex-wife Shay McCall, who says she has filed charges against 'Mayhem' after allegedly being assaulted earlier this week.

She spoke about it on social media and even posted photos of the injuries she's sustained from the alleged incident.

"3 days I was physco ally assaulted by #mayhem#miller#ufc just for confronting him on something I didn't want to be around. I was strangled.... Ext yes I did press charges."

"Thank you everyone for your support he will pay when reality kicks in.. If he ever does and he is in jail"

Mayhem has since responded to the allegations on twitter:
MAYHEM ✔ @mayhemmiller
Follow

.@TheClownKid OMG. SHE CHASED ME OUT OF MY HOUSE BUTT NAKED AND DRUNKENLY TRIPPED OVER AQUAMANS TABLE WITH A BOTTLE OF JIM BEAM RYE IN HAND.

MAYHEM ✔ @mayhemmiller
Follow

If you make love to a painted lady, don't then deny her love, or she will attack you when she runs out of obscenities, then become litigious

4:54 AM - 16 Jan 2015

Miller has had multiple run ins with the law in the past. He was arrested on multiple counts of corporal injury of spouse, and was recently charged with resisting arrest and obstruction of justice after a 3-hour police stand off at his home

As for this incident, UFC's Ian McCall said the maters between Miller and his ex-wife is 'none of my business'.

Grabaka

Staff member

You cant be serious :confused:

sbjj

Marz, i think some of the guys just are trying to understand what u meant. Maybe a bit of miscommunication. What u actually typed and meant i believe were two different things

ezflyer

price matters... i, too, think there's some miscommunication.

there has to be a cutoff in price where you will bet on some guys or NOT bet on them, any fighter, any fight