Search results

1. Vaughany

UFC 232 Jones vs Gustafsson II Official Bets

Condit my boiii but let's be real, Chiesa gonna grapple fuck him for three rounds. Crazy that if he does lose will be 5 losses in a row, 6 out of last 7, and 8 out of last 10! 5000 unitz on Chiesa @ -185; 10000 unitz on Cyborg @ -250; 5000 unitz on Money Mendes @ -145; 5000 unitz on...
  2. Vaughany

News - July

lol And to think Koscheck used to be the ultimate UFC company man! “I spoke with them briefly, for like two seconds on the phone; they offered something and I said, ‘No thanks,'” Koscheck said. “I could make more money being a bartender somewhere basically. At the end of the day it’s a...
  3. Vaughany

GLORY 19: Virginia

Siiick card coming up in Bumfuck, Virginia this weekend! For sure gonna be Holzken vs Raymond Daniels in WW Final - will be amazing! Of course picking my boiii Nieky to win the Tournament Fight Card Main Card (Spike) Weight Class Method Round Time Notes Welterweight TBD vs. TBD...
  4. Vaughany

A THREAD FOR NEWS & NONSENSE...''It's a Beautiful Ting'' ....

In here I will be discussing the finer things in life such as herbal tea, Gaberz, & underwear. Realistically I will be posting photos of handsome actors and critiquing some of their work, along with posting viral videos, as well as quotes by the King himself - Conor McGregor. ''Day don't move...