UFC 268 Usman vs Covington 2

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Oh boyyyyyyy.

1) My aus book for the first time offered rd props in between rds. I got Vera KO +1100 at end of rd 2 for 1u.
2) Its fucking raining so much here that my satelitte just went out. I might not have ufc for the rest of the card ;(((((

Will

Administrator
Staff member
It says technical des as well. Wierd. This was a voice call bet as aus doesnt allow digital in play. I will take it though.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Why dont you just buy it ?

I buy every single one, see it as a business expense.
lol bc im a cheap bastard. if i can get it free i wont pay for it (unless i have people coming over, but that is rare these days). yea it hurts me for live betting, but usually its not this delayed.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
lol bc im a cheap bastard. if i can get it free i wont pay for it (unless i have people coming over, but that is rare these days). yea it hurts me for live betting, but usually its not this delayed.

Id like to take the highroad and say i do it for the fighters and brand but the honest truth is, i do it because i think it costs me more money by not doing it.

Back in the day when i was betting with ezyflyer and grab, I use to have a stream that was 2-5 seconds ahead of the stream books were using.

We made bank off that.

Weve been betting for so long we should really have a sydnicate by now in each country that sits in the crowd and lets us know over discord when people get stopped / take downs.

I tried live betting sitting in the crowd at the ufc one time (wand vs bisbing card), wifi was so bad (and i was very drunk) it just didnt work.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Id like to take the highroad and say i do it for the fighters and brand but the honest truth is, i do it because i think it costs me more money by not doing it.

Back in the day when i was betting with ezyflyer and grab, I use to have a stream that was 2-5 seconds ahead of the stream books were using.

We made bank off that.

Weve been betting for so long we should really have a sydnicate by now in each country that sits in the crowd and lets us know over discord when people get stopped / take downs.

I tried live betting sitting in the crowd at the ufc one time (wand vs bisbing card), wifi was so bad (and i was very drunk) it just didnt work.
yea i never felt like i had an advantage when i was live in the crowd. takes away from the live experience also. i'm more of pre-match guy. i hesitate too much on live betting. i also have a hard time going against my pre-match bets in live betting (stupid, i know). i just dont think there's enough value for me to pay the $60-70 bucks.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Zhang looks ready. Hopefully we get a live bet op here with rose taking early rounds. Rose doesnt wear damage well.