UFC Fight Night: Hall vs Silva

JustBleedFan

Staff member

punisherind

Foundation Member
I'd be very wary of laying that much chalk on Strickland given 2+ years layoff and moving up in weight class.

Anyone know the reason for moving up? My presumption without knowing the reason is that he got fat and lazy during covid.

Mirinquads

Staff member
I'd be very wary of laying that much chalk on Strickland given 2+ years layoff and moving up in weight class.

Anyone know the reason for moving up? My presumption without knowing the reason is that he got fat and lazy during covid.

Yep.. He seemed quite approprately sized for Welter honestly. He has the wrestling to fall back on though, but no way im hitting it at these odds.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Shit, just realized this card is on Halloween and i have to go to a party. Fahkkkk. Why couldnt they do this one at 11am?!

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Why is fili a dog to Bryce? I assume people think Fili is going to get wrestled ?
Need to look closer at that fight but i have my eye on that.

Started to look at Moses over Green. Not touching that now. That fight is a pass. Or Maybe rd3/desc Green.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Why is fili a dog to Bryce? I assume people think Fili is going to get wrestled ?
Need to look closer at that fight but i have my eye on that.

Started to look at Moses over Green. Not touching that now. That fight is a pass. Or Maybe rd3/desc Green.
agree, value on fili imo.

punisherind

Foundation Member
reminder that this card and the subsequent 4 cards will be at apex center, so presumably will be back to using small cage.

lucky

Car issues so took the day off work. Should I take Johns dec. Or Natividad itd?

Edit: found good price on the dog. So took him itd