General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Would of been great to get him 5 years ago but at least we got to see eddie vs mike. That was one of the best fights ive ever seen.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Quick recommendation and review of the bkfc app.
I’m currently streaming the last event to my tv from the bkfc app on my phones.

Good product, good video quality and easy to use interface.

I haven’t streamed live through the app yet which will be the real test.

So far for $10 a month I highly recommend it and every little bit helps bkfc keep signing these big names.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Quick recommendation and review of the bkfc app.
I’m currently streaming the last event to my tv from the bkfc app on my phones.

Good product, good video quality and easy to use interface.

I haven’t streamed live through the app yet which will be the real test.

So far for $10 a month I highly recommend it and every little bit helps bkfc keep signing these big names.
I really enjoy BKFC cards. Way more fun than Bellator lately. I downloaded the app to my Fire TV 4K recently to test it out and watched some of the free content directly on my tv. I thought I saw that the price was actually only $3.99 per month after the first month. There's supposed to be some cards coming up from what they are calling the Toe The Line series, essentially a bare knuckle boxing feeder league. I think it's pretty clever how they are setting up their own streaming service for a direct relationship with fight fans and also supposed to be putting some cards on DAZN as well, assuming that is still happening. Reminds me of the UFC maintaining Fight Pass as a viable service while they get huge money from ESPN and others.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Im balls deep in Kobra Kai world at the moment. I would love to watch this.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Im balls deep in Kobra Kai world at the moment. I would love to watch this.
I watched the first several cards in 2018 & 2019. Beautiful cinematography, great locations, very stylized production. The fights were pretty decent for what they were. The only 3 seconds of action allowed on the ground rule is a little clunky. I think they were allowed to kick above the waist or below the knees from what I recall, but not in between for some reason if memory serves me correctly. But the standup was otherwise pretty entertaining and there were a fair amount of knockouts. I'll check the first new card out out since it will be free online.

lucky

No way. manny done. Connor hungry.

How do you type sarcasm. Is it italics or something?