I hate Tommy Robinson

Grabaka

Staff member
What exactly did he say was untrue or incorrect ? To first fix a problem you must identify it. Perhaps that is just me being overly pragmatic.

Sajid Javid ( English Foreign Secretary, who also happens to be Pakistani himself ) has said the exact same thing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-46684638

View attachment 745

So is he now a hate monger? Or does he get a pass ?

I dont know who is that.

He talks all day long about muslims....all day long, yet you have to squeeze him like an juiceless orange to make him say not all muslims are evil. Once you corner him he does say hes talking about only the bad ones but still makes it sound like 90% muslims want to cut dicks and vaginas... and then goes back to his propaganda...

I get that you wont see it because you might agree but he promotes ethnocleansing and thats how germany started....they had plans to get jews back somewhere else and shit...

Last edited:

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I dont know who is that.

He talks all day long about muslims....all day long, yet you have to squeeze him like an juiceless orange to make him say not all muslims are evil. Once you corner him he does say hes talking about only the bad ones but still makes it sound like 90% muslims want to cut dicks and vaginas... and then goes back to his propaganda...

I get that you wont see it because you might agree but he promotes ewthnocleansing and thats how germany started....they had plans to get jews back somewhere else and shit...

You only think this because you don't listen to him, you listen to what people say about him.
Politicol correctness and outrage for commercial gain is the currency of the day. Dont fall to it. Its a business like any other.

Grabaka

Staff member
View attachment 748

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogers...-children-political-correctness/#32abad9f754a

I know you wont watch this... It doesnt fit the narrative but its the exact reason "Tommy Robinson" was created. There was a problem, the police werent doing anything about it and the local people (of ALL races) came together to protest.

A normal activist would go against the police so they act and catch those guys....Villanyzing a group of people is wrong strategy. Why do all arabs have to pay for the rapes of a group of pakistanis?

Grabaka

Staff member
Ill watch....and like i said in other times if police are being soft or didnt catch guys on purpose is atrocious but i showed you also the stats and more rapes and hate crimes are being done by crazy whites by being deluted into thinking they are the enemy...

are you gonna watch my last video i posted?

UK voted the iraq war and nuked a bunch of shit over there. Where do u expect people to go? to the moon? catch the bombs?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Does your return this mean you are going to start posting bets in the bets thread now ? ;)

Will

Administrator
Staff member
This will be my last post on this matter as I feel it sums up perfectly what we have been speaking about.

A big split has just occurred in Tommy’s base.

Tommy has thrown out Shazia Hobbs out of his team for racism and sympathizing with nazi’s.

This move should not be understated as I am sure Tommy received support from people who had a enemy of my enemy mindset.

But staying true to his roots, Tommy continues to fight extremism on all fronts.

The start of this video won’t mean much to you. Skip to 22:50 and watch from there onwards.

Tommy Robinson, the most misunderstood man in Britain.

Grabaka

Staff member
Hahaha so let me get this straight?
Am i now supposed to believe this crap where he paints himself as mother Theresa? The video is an interview of Sargon of Akkad, another douche who pushes anti-muslim propaganda....and the video is narrated by Joseph Paul-Twatson? another douchey separationist?
GTFO.....use that whitey brain of yours...

Grabaka

Staff member
English Defence League
The English Defence League (EDL) believes that British society is under attack by Muslim extremists. Since 2009, the group has held what British media has routinely referred to as "aggressive rallies" across England.* The EDL claims to stand for English rights, democracy, and rule of law. Concurrently, the group believes it is a leader in "the struggle against global Islamification."*

The EDL equates illegal immigration with an invasion. It blames Muslim immigrants for importing a culture of terrorism into England and raping English women, a phenomenon that it has dubbed "rape jihad."* The EDL believes that rape jihad is ingrained in Islamic religious texts and foundation.* The EDL blames the broader Muslim community for a list of offenses, including denigration and oppression of women, organized sexual abuse of children, support of terrorism, female genital mutilation, honor killings, homophobia, racism, anti-Semitism, and intolerance of non-Muslims.*

The EDL was co-founded in Luton, England, in 2009 by Kevin Carroll and Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, a.k.a. Tommy Robinson.* According to Robinson, the two men formed EDL in response to the threat of "militant Islam."* In 2011, EDL members joined vigilante patrols in southeast London and clashed with police.* Matthew Collins of the British NGO Hope Not Hate told British media in 2013 that the EDL had become increasingly fascist in its protests and "went from being concerned about extremism, to them radicalising themselves."* A 2013 poll found that 61 percent of Britons believed that groups like the EDL made terrorism more likely.*

In October 2013, Robinson and Carroll quit the group, citing concerns of growing far-right extremism within the EDL.* Robinson said he was persuaded to leave the group by the British anti-extremism think tank Quilliam, but later said that Quilliam paid him £2,000 a month to make the claim.* Twitter permanently banned Robinson in March 2018, reportedly because of violations of the company's "hateful conduct" policy.* In May 2018, Robinson was sentenced to 13 months in prison for contempt of court after filming outside of a jury trial.* The following month, thousands of far-right supporters of Robinson marched through London.*

British counter-extremism group Hope Not Hate claims that the EDL has suffered a "lethargic and alcohol-fuelled almost comic collapse."* Nonetheless, the group maintains its active social media presence and continues to stage demonstrations across the country.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I think you need a new thread. "White man scary" because the above has nothing to do with Tommy Robinson.

P.s Do you read what you post ?

upload_2019-8-1_7-41-34.png

Grabaka

Staff member
Im a white man i dont need to be scared of my own but im not scared of others either.

He left EDL and proceeded to keep hating on muslims and kept creating a fake caricature of how dangerous these people are and promoting ethnocleansing UK.
Did he made a major fuzz too when UK bombed their countries and left them without homes?