UFC 240 Holloway vs Edgar

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
@punisherind why are you betting against Geoff ?

Is it a niko odds thing?

Was going to use Geoff in a bunch of parlays as my “lock” fighter.

punisherind

Foundation Member
@punisherind why are you betting against Geoff ?

Is it a niko odds thing?

Was going to use Geoff in a bunch of parlays as my “lock” fighter.
Yea i just think this they will go at it and someone will get finished. Most likely niko gets plastered but i think theres some value at +200 or better.

If you like neal i would personally take neal by tko.

In general im trying to stay away from big chalk these days. I might be going too hard on the dogs but its been working out well so far.

punisherind

Foundation Member
If i were going to use someone in a parlay i would go with holloway. I dont really give frankie much of a shot.

lucky

Agree with pun. I'm on niko at these odds. And I was thinking hollaway wins ez. But that beating poirier put on him bothers me. And still wonder how his wrestling is as nobody really tries to get him down it seems.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Agree with pun. I'm on niko at these odds. And I was thinking hollaway wins ez. But that beating poirier put on him bothers me. And still wonder how his wrestling is as nobody really tries to get him down it seems.

Holloway hasn’t shown one shot power which can be Frankie’s cryptonite.

The over @ +odds might be better

punisherind

Foundation Member
Holloway hasn’t shown one shot power which can be Frankie’s cryptonite.

The over @ +odds might be better
Agree here. Over at plus odds might hold more value, but if its set at 4.5 rounds I'd be tempted to go with max by decision instead. Hopefully its set at 2.5 rounds :)

Max certainly isnt a 1 punch ko artist, but he's second to none when it comes to breaking fools down with the accumulation of strikes. Frankie tough as nails but i can see a ref saving him from too much damage late in the fight.

lucky

I could see late finish by max. As he does that quite a bit. And Frankie tends to be a bleeder. Cant remember off hand any bad cuts. But I remember he almost always bleeding from face early and often

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Agree here. Over at plus odds might hold more value, but if its set at 4.5 rounds I'd be tempted to go with max by decision instead. Hopefully its set at 2.5 rounds :)

Max certainly isnt a 1 punch ko artist, but he's second to none when it comes to breaking fools down with the accumulation of strikes. Frankie tough as nails but i can see a ref saving him from too much damage late in the fight.

For reference sake my Ausbook has Holloway desc at +300. I have been waiting for Kalikas to release prop lines before taking a nibble.