Tommy Robinson

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Tommy is an activist. Routinely reporting and operating against radicals in cities all around the world ( His base is the uk ).
His major focus are rape gangs in the UK, normally made up of foreign muslims ( which for the cynical minded is why Tommy is a major target of the establishment. To keep him quiet. I tend to agree ).

Classic example below.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/they-queued-outside-telford-girl-12208233.amp

5? days ago Tommy was outside of a trial of some accused muslim rapists. Just him and his camera man. He was live streaming / reading information from the BBC website where he was arrested for contempt of court, handed a court appointed lawyer, tried and jailed for 13months.

All within 5 hours.

The judge also ordered no media outlets could report on the jailing. Which has recently been successfully overturned.

He was absolutely rail roaded. Its disgusting.

mmaed

Anyone from England know if the whole rape gang thing is an actual phenomenon? Not just that, but do the authorities actually turn a blind eye to it?

marzwoody

Anyone from England know if the whole rape gang thing is an actual phenomenon? Not just that, but do the authorities actually turn a blind eye to it?
Not really. I’m sure it happens but media exaggerates. also most these problems come from London. London is a shit hole. so many other places in England you can live and have a better life.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Starts in city centers and permatates outwards.

We have large stretches of no go zones in Australia.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I went to bankstown to buy some concert tickets from a music store and i was stared at like i was an alien / invader. A Muslim guy looked at me then spat on the ground in front of me.

Bought my tickets and got the F out of there.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like they are trying to kill Tommy.
Tommy was Transferred to a Muslim majority prison, a prison where he was viciously assaulted in the past. (The guards locked him in a room with 4 Muslims for a few hours).
A maximum security prison where they house murderers, rapists etc.

I am gutted. ;/

Btw, i know alex jones is cooky. Its just the first video i came across, however there are other news out there confirming the story.

Mirinquads

Staff member
What can we do about this? Is there somewhere to donate or some such?

Will

Administrator
Staff member

70% or 30%. whats the difference if you are housed with inmates that are serving 20+ years. Last time he was in prison they locked him in a room with 4 muslims. They knocked his top teeth out and gave him a bad beating.

Will

Administrator
Staff member

Tommy outside his most recent trial. I believe this is trial number 5 for the same relatively minor contempt of court charge.