UFN 126 - Cowboy vs Medeiros - Austin

ezflyer

http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-126-Cerrone-vs-Medeiros-63971

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Like Mederios at these odds. Cowboy is shop worn and its not the till fight. He has been shop worn for awhile.
Also, Derrick will never get my money again. I don't mind losing money, but at least if i am going to bet on you, i have to think you will put a fight up for my money.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Not seeing the Mediroes thing at all.. He's pretty terrible, might be the most hittable fighter on the rooster. tough as nails, but is that enough to beat Cowboy, even if slightly shopworn? Till is a fucking monster

Honestly thinking about a big bet on Cowboy - Seems like your standard "Cowboy get's beaten by a top contender, and now fights someone way worse, and people try to fade him thinking he's done"-situation.

@Vaughany whats your thoughts on this, youre the resident cowboycapper.

Vaughany

Not seeing the Mediroes thing at all.. He's pretty terrible, might be the most hittable fighter on the rooster. tough as nails, but is that enough to beat Cowboy, even if slightly shopworn? Till is a fucking monster

Honestly thinking about a big bet on Cowboy - Seems like your standard "Cowboy get's beaten by a top contender, and now fights someone way worse, and people try to fade him thinking he's done"-situation.

Yes, I tend to agree with all you've said. Medeiros may be one of few who are even more hittable than Cerrone. Seems they've gone for someone who doesnt have brutal power and is similar size in that he's fought at LW and struggled with weight-cut but also not a big WW like Cerrone. He's got 3 solid wins in a row but you'd expect Cerronay to see them off comfortably too (obviously Cowboy Oliveira he saw off much more comfortably already). Seems set up for Cowboy to get big win in front of the fellow rednecks. I made the mistake of thinking Till was also being set-up - i didnt take in to account his huge size advantage or power. BUt with Medeiros it's clear what he offers and what his weaknesses are - like you say, only thing he really has is grit and tough as nails

Will

Administrator
Staff member

Cowboy is a reverse Samson. The second he started growing his hair back a little, it was over.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Well, if Cowboy manages to lose this, it would be to the worst opponent of his career.

He beat Lawler one fight ago, in my estimation. Yeah, gonna hit me up some Cowboy i think.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if Cowboy manages to lose this, it would be to the worst opponent of his career.

He beat Lawler one fight ago, in my estimation. Yeah, gonna hit me up some Cowboy i think.

Lawler is toast now too unfortunately but i hear you and on reflection, i will still bet yancy but was a bit premature saying i liked those odds.
Would like higher odds to justify the stab and it looks like i will get it.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Fwiw, I saw Tai fight live in Aus before. He fought a can and called out his gang mates in the crowd. Cant stand the guy.
Classic bully. If this goes long he will fold if history is anything to go by. I have some Cyril rd 2 and rd 3 .

ezflyer

Fwiw, I saw Tai fight live in Aus before. He fought a can and called out his gang mates in the crowd. Cant stand the guy.
Classic bully. If this goes long he will fold if history is anything to go by. I have some Cyril rd 2 and rd 3 .

Fookin wog!

He looked improved in debut but was still early in fight ...

Zeckdo

vick went from closing at +173 to duffy to -230 vs trinaldo in one fight, I like the guy but I cap him around -150 in this fight. +190 trinaldo has lot of value

Perra

Like the under 2,5 in main event here at +100 - both guys have power and finishing skills and are a bit chinny.

ezflyer

man feels like all of trinaldo's fights are in brazil.. and they love him there.. this is in vick's backyard...

ezflyer

Like that Gordon open.. -195... Dude puts out a break-neck pace