Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140
-

Joe Soto -115
Iuri Alcantara -125

Over 2.5 -150
Under 2.5 +110
-

Preliminary Card - (UFC Fight Pass, 7PM ET)

Joseph Morales +125
Deiveson Figueiredo -165

Over 2.5 -170
Under 2.5 +130
-

Maia Stevenson +190
Polyana Viana -270

Over 2.5 -130
Under 2.5 -110

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I finally have my head back in the MMA game this week. I love Lyoto Machida plus he's the best fighter by far Anders has ever faced so I am tempted to bet him against Anders at that price despite his age and the fact that it's always a huge risk to bet older fighters against such promising younger prospects. Not sure if I'm a sharp or a sucker with this, but 2.5 units (max allowed) on Machida at +245 to win 6.125 units.

ezflyer

I finally have my head back in the MMA game this week. I love Lyoto Machida plus he's the best fighter by far Anders has ever faced so I am tempted to bet him against Anders at that price despite his age and the fact that it's always a huge risk to bet older fighters against such promising younger prospects. Not sure if I'm a sharp or a sucker with this, but 2.5 units (max allowed) on Machida at +245 to win 6.125 units.

Man idk. I think machida is done. Can't take a punch anymore and he's sooo vulnerable to gnp

ezflyer

Took u2.5 Anders machida

Took a bunch of o2.5's:
Johnson-golm
Vera-de Andrade
Prazeres-green

Zeckdo

no props on 5dimes? such a shitty card. only bets are going to be on anthony smith, maybe main event does not start round 2, maybe Hadzovic too.

ezflyer

no props on 5dimes? such a shitty card. only bets are going to be on anthony smith, maybe main event does not start round 2, maybe Hadzovic too.

Props will come during week, is normal.

Perra

Man idk. I think machida is done. Can't take a punch anymore and he's sooo vulnerable to gnp

Yeah I'm not touching that Machida line - feels like a trap. He'll probably get starched again and get brain damage after those brutal beatings.

Somehow I wanna fade Means - but not sure +170 is enough for Moraes.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Anders is a southpaw, right?

Perra

Anders is a southpaw, right?

Yep

There's something about Means that makes we wanna fade him. Normally he should starch Moraes in the stand up, but it's like he's finding a way to lose. Could really envision him doing something stupid like taking down Moraes and getting subbed.

Taking a stab at Moraes at +187

Mirinquads

Staff member
Damn it. Machida is awful against southpaws. Probs gonna get fucked up again :(

Perra

To be honest, I think it's horrible of ufc to even ask Machida to fight this soon after a brutal ko - think he took 3 or 4 blows after he was out. He was flatlined three months ago - he should heal up at least 6-8 months and then have an easy comeback fight, not facing a powerhouse like Anders.
He's also one of those fighters who relied on his speed, timing and ko power. He has the kind of fighting style that just doesn't do well when you get older.

I think he's getting ko'd early again unfortunately.

ezflyer

Yep

There's something about Means that makes we wanna fade him. Normally he should starch Moraes in the stand up, but it's like he's finding a way to lose. Could really envision him doing something stupid like taking down Moraes and getting subbed.

Taking a stab at Moraes at +187

Got me thinkin!