----------------------------------------

current:

ezflyer

so far i'm on
reis +325 small, reis-cejudo O2.5 -180

jds +300, jds O1.5 +170 small

stephens -130

ezflyer

Took some ngannou sub +1210... He has a few subs already...

Lol I'm tempted to bet not cejudo itd -370 or whatever straight... I genuinely don't think he's come close to finishing ANYONE in the ufc.. like ever... And Reis got stopped by just DJ...

alpinepetey

Gonna be there live to see DJ break the record. Hopefully grab a meal with him like I did in Kansas City. I'm big on the U4.5. I think he finishes Borg in middle rounds.

alpinepetey

good stuff.... how'd you arrange a meal with the mouse??
My friend Trish is friends with his wife and met them a bunch of times. We were at this place called Protein House and there was a huge lineup cuz there was a national college volleyball tournament going on. So when he came in we have him a head nod. He was way in the back of the line and it was the morning of the fight so he came up to us and asked if we could order for him and he'd pay for our meal. So we got our food and ate with him and Matt Hume on fight day. It was pretty cool just chilling with him. Hung out with Woodley and Sterling at an afterparty that night as well.

ezflyer

^^ awesome

ezflyer

ezflyer

fuck. JDS popped by USADA

Zeckdo

Very solid PPV from a fan's standpoint. Will do shit numbers, 150k max, but Melendez at 145 could be interesting, Shevchenko vs Nunes is an awesome fight, I think Valentina takes her down after Amanda gases in the 3rd and submits her, Dos Anjos at 170 is interesting, Magny is a tough opponent, should be a great fight. I love how the UFC clearly picks the light heavyweight banger instead of the high level flyweight fight to put on the PPV...

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Am I the only person who think Gilbert dropping down to featherweight at 35 years old is a bad idea for him? I feel like Stephens at -115 is a massive value play. I thought he nearly beat Frankie Edgar just two fights ago while Melendez hasn't looked good in a long time.

ezflyer

Am I the only person who think Gilbert dropping down to featherweight at 35 years old is a bad idea for him? I feel like Stephens at -115 is a massive value play. I thought he nearly beat Frankie Edgar just two fights ago while Melendez hasn't looked good in a long time.

i have 200 on stephens alrdy...