TUF 23 - jj vs gadelha

JoshKnows46

I wouldn't.. that's just weird to me...

I can already smell the weird. mmmh

ezflyer

Don't agree with that Dec at all...

There were a couple nice shots of ground-and-pound in rd 1 but he was dominated on the ground..

He has a great build for fighting though and he seems like he has a good head on his shoulders. he's just too green

ezflyer

Btw, how come Gadelha speaks so damn good english? Not very common for brazilians.

I remember Dana White or maybe one of the commentators talking about it a long time ago. Basically saying that she learned English in order to help promote herself in a predominantly American market (the UFC)

Smart lady

ezflyer

Wowwwww. Moyle vs Cooper was awesome

What's a better 115 women fight ? Anyone?

ezflyer

I was damned impressed by Josh's composure while eating those huge shots.. thought Khalil was gassing...guess he just landed enough and/or josh just didn't see the one that dropped him, cause it wasnt nearly as hard as some of the earlier ones

Cool dudes, tho.

Lol @ instant wmma TD. Why can't chicks defend the head and arm throw, it's so ridiculous

PSUMike

It's a shit move with a lot of risk that's easy to counter. When I was still competing, you didn't do many headlocks unless they completely sucked or otherwise had a massive skill disparity. To defend, as soon as they go for it, suck your hips in and back arch them right on their heads. The level of wrestling in WMMA is comically low.