UFN 60

ezflyer

full ufn 60 props up (the ITD / DEC ones, with exception of walsh DEC, cause 5d wrote that wrong)

nothin jumping at me tho

ezflyer

thatch +500 dec hrmmm

ezflyer

holloway -350
magny -465
borg -550
lentz -390

sheesh, huge faves this card

BT

I'm on Benson at +170, Kelly at +135, Lee at -170, and Elliot at +145 so far. Not sure if I should arb out and freeroll on Benson now that the line's down to evens or just let it ride. Really like his price, but I do favor Thatch here. Tough call.

Magny Dec looks tempting at +166, also ov2.5 at evens. Kunimoto's durable and Magny doesn't exactly hit too hard. Looks like a pretty straightforward 30-27 for Magny, imo.

sbjj

I also think ben outstruck cowboy in their fight. But am i the only one thst thought ciwboy seemed off. Possibly because the quick turnaround.

ezflyer

Idk if he was off, I think Ben's maybe just a step up from everyone hes been smoking

PSUMike

The more I think about it, the more I like Walsh to blow Kelly out. The physical discrepancies are huge and I think Walsh is going to have a skill edge everywhere except for submissions.

ezflyer

i don't think he has a power edge .. but i'm considering walsh, too

i've been wanting to hit walsh DEC line but 5d has not fixed the line for like 5 days now, it still is worded wrong

ezflyer

couldn't take it anymore, informed 5d of the bad line. i wanna stay under the radar, but i wanna bet walsh decision! lol

ezflyer

they fixed it :p

can't believe i'm only person who would tell them when the line's been up (incorrectly) for like 4-5 days

man the mma betting community might truly be smaller than i think, you guys might be right

Napes21

they fixed it :p

can't believe i'm only person who would tell them when the line's been up (incorrectly) for like 4-5 days

man the mma betting community might truly be smaller than i think, you guys might be right

Considering that Dimes moves lines when I bet a paltry $50 I think it is pretty damn small. There are some others on here who can move lines with a measly $20 I'm pretty sure. The funny thing is if you believe everyone, almost everyone on here and on Twitter wins at betting MMA. Makes you wonder who is losing and if nobody why the books even cater to the market. Jibby can't be losing enough to fund everyone's bankroll.

ezflyer

i've never won a cent!

ezflyer

=P

i know where you're coming from. i think there're a lotta casuals who lose $, for the record

ezflyer

man, gimme makashvili on a full camp against a lesser opponent in his debut than lentz.. guy's good. good tdd, good hands, good cardio.

but idk if anything's worth a bet here prefight.

marzwoody

Considering that Dimes moves lines when I bet a paltry $50 I think it is pretty damn small. There are some others on here who can move lines with a measly $20 I'm pretty sure. The funny thing is if you believe everyone, almost everyone on here and on Twitter wins at betting MMA. Makes you wonder who is losing and if nobody why the books even cater to the market. Jibby can't be losing enough to fund everyone's bankroll.

But Ron Paul can. :D

ezflyer

all on FS1 w/the lentz fight cancellation

pfister-moontasri
pfister lookin decent. about as expected.
moontasri looks a lil better than his debut.. but in at 158..
moontasri maybe 1" taller

elliot-makovsky
elliot lean as hell. looks the same as usual.
makovsky looks way stronger. but also as expected.
elliot maybe 4" taller? hard to tell w/slippers on

alers-skelly
alers looks outstanding (beard not withstanding). best shape i've seen him
skelly long and lanky, but unimpressive as always.
skelly is maybe 2" taller

lima-escudero
lima looks waaaay different at 155. drawn out but fucking jacked.
escudero looks meh. status quo here.
lima is maybe 1" taller? but just looks bigger, huge upper body

borg-kelades
kelades coming out still wiping the sweat off... jesus he's drenched...he's weighing in with eyes closed praying... 127, and he looks disappointed. looks drained.
borg looks very solid.
kelades is 1" taller. borg's pissed, trash talking

lee-prazeres
lee shredded to the gills.. but not notable because we knew this. looks great.
prazeres is a tank. looks hella strong. same as last time.
praz right in lee's face, lee doesn't like it! lee looked like 3+" taller

walsh-kelly
walsh to 185, let's see.. ok he looks better than 205 walsh, but he's still quite soft.. shaking his head... 191.5, wtf. terrible first cut to 185.
kelly looks alright. not impressive, but not terrible. looks like a late 30's guy.
kelly is 3+" taller (and pissed)

kunimoto-magny
kunimoto looks excellent. very big 170.
magny looks outstanding. sooooo long for 170, insane.
magny maybe 3" taller

holloway-miller
miller lookin sharp. same as before layoff. thin but good.
holloway looks the same as always. fine. similar height/body type to miller.
miller is actually 3" taller

bendo-thatch
thatch lookin excelllent. very long, very strong for 170. great frame for the division.
bendo to 170... looks great. honestly he looks really similar to how he did at 155. kinda expected.
holy shit thatch is big. holy shit. 4-5" taller and BIGGER.

--

direct bets from the weighins:
-hedged out of my walsh straight play at a very small loss.

possibly doing:
-maybe freerolling small on skelly (hit opener); alers looked beastly.
-kicking myself even more than i have been for my shit price on bendo