wsof 25 - lightweight tourney

ezflyer

Really really really hope Ricci beats the shit out of Patino for 2.5 rds and then Patino catches him. And then Baboon beats on him for 3 rounds. Just so we can see how much one man can take. And hopefully never have tournaments again.
hahaha, +1 to all of that

ricci is so fucking pompous

NunyaBidness

Oddsb Poker Champ
Guess Kalikas gonna puss out. Dunno why you'd go to the trouble to release lines for untelevised fights, but not the televised ones. Guess he can't cap that fast.

ezflyer

wtf!?

zeferino-patino

palomino-foster

the hell!?

how did ricci get injured lol!?

ezflyer

Guess Kalikas gonna puss out. Dunno why you'd go to the trouble to release lines for untelevised fights, but not the televised ones. Guess he can't cap that fast.

i think the mixup in who's fighting is a big part of it

maybe it'll come up if we get lucky in the next minute or two

ezflyer

idk if i'm happy or sad for my palo +700 bet

anyone who took zeferino +700 is prolly loving this

ezflyer

think this goes the distance, unless patino is really hurting from earlier today

ezflyer

OMFG. zeferino is so much better than i realized from his ufc stint, i guess!?!? back to back very fast heelhooks, holy shit, tapping macaco w/that??? i don't think that would happen if macaco hadn't gotten his ass kicked for 10 mins earlier in the night, but i'm impressed

zeferino +700 lookin like money...................and i don't think anyone bet it.......

ezflyer

ezflyer

Man I bet foster is so fucking happy he gets to come out and bang.. As long as his knee isn't fucked from earlier...

Palo vs foster should be goddamned amazing

BT

This shit's gonna be crazy. Foster gives no fucks, neither does baboon. Somebody's getting ko'd.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Sucks we didn't get odds for the semi-finals. Happy for you guys that got one of those tournament winner bets in.

ezflyer

I don't see any way this fight is isn't awesome unless it ends very quickly

ezflyer

10-9 foster. Smart taking it to ground after getting cracked...

ezflyer

Bullcrap stoppage

ezflyer

Might as well: Estevan Payan (+550) vs Jason High 20.00 for $110.00

we're in the minority, and prolly in the poorhouse!