UFC Fight Night: Thompson vs Holland

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
you leaning wonderboy?

Yeh, People that have tried to fight Wonderboy purely standing has not gone well and we are talking about legit killers. Geoff Neal and Vince.

On the flip side, anthony pettis did knock him out.

Absolutely wonderboy or pass and i will likely be on wonderboy.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Yeh, People that have tried to fight Wonderboy purely standing has not gone well and we are talking about legit killers. Geoff Neal and Vince.

On the flip side, anthony pettis did knock him out.

Absolutely wonderboy or pass and i will likely be on wonderboy.
i like it. i'll probably look at wonderboy decision.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to know how far ahead of live you are. Are you going to try to take advantage of that ?

punisherind

Foundation Member
I would love to know how far ahead of live you are. Are you going to try to take advantage of that ?
Depends if my wife comes along (can't live bet if she's with me). I bought 2 tickets, but we're having a hard time finding a baby sitter for the kids so she might stay home now.

Either way i can try to jump on the forum and give you an idea of the time difference between the arena and espn+

Reactions: BT

BT

Damn I am in the minority, I like Holland here. I just think Wonderboy doesn't have it anymore but I could be way off. Watch out for Holland's grappling too he's improving quickly imo. You know I'm a sucker for those sub props too.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Depends if my wife comes along (can't live bet if she's with me). I bought 2 tickets, but we're having a hard time finding a baby sitter for the kids so she might stay home now.

Either way i can try to jump on the forum and give you an idea of the time difference between the arena and espn+

you gotta at least cover your tickets with your edge :)

punisherind

Foundation Member
This reminds me, the last time my wife came to a fight night with me was the epic bellator event from 2011 when the boy Napes tried to fight Michael chandler in the hotel restaurant in front of chandlers entire family hahahhaha

• Haha

BT

This reminds me, the last time my wife came to a fight night with me was the epic bellator event from 2011 when the boy Napes tried to fight Michael chandler in the hotel restaurant in front of chandlers entire family hahahhaha
I used to talk boxing w/ Napes haha. I like that dude. That's a tough match up tho I gotta say. What was the backstory? Chandler disrespect him or something?

punisherind

Foundation Member
Damn I am in the minority, I like Holland here. I just think Wonderboy doesn't have it anymore but I could be way off. Watch out for Holland's grappling too he's improving quickly imo. You know I'm a sucker for those sub props too.
the way this line is moving makes me think you're leaning towards the right side.

punisherind

Foundation Member
I used to talk boxing w/ Napes haha. I like that dude. That's a tough match up tho I gotta say. What was the backstory? Chandler disrespect him or something?
hahahah ok context. card is in atlantic city (i miss the old days when NJ hosted all the east coast fight cards. back then we wanted it legalized in NY, but ever since it got legalized in NY the promotions forgot all about NJ. grass is always greener, i suppose). so we had an early start on the drinks and by the end of the night napes is completely plastered. if i remember correctly, we had lost money betting against chandler, so when we see him in the restaurant napes is yelling expletives and challenging him to a fight hahaha. chandler's standing there with his parents and gf (maybe wife? but no little black babies yet), and he's holding one of those giant checks from winning the tournament . you literally had to see it to believe it.

• Haha

BT

hahahah ok context. card is in atlantic city (i miss the old days when NJ hosted all the east coast fight cards. back then we wanted it legalized in NY, but ever since it got legalized in NY the promotions forgot all about NJ. grass is always greener, i suppose). so we had an early start on the drinks and by the end of the night napes is completely plastered. if i remember correctly, we had lost money betting against chandler, so when we see him in the restaurant napes is yelling expletives and challenging him to a fight hahaha. chandler's standing there with his parents and gf (maybe wife? but no little black babies yet), and he's holding one of those giant checks from winning the tournament . you literally had to see it to believe it.
That's amazing! Sounds like fun memories that you'll never forget. Stories like that is what you live for. Shout out to Napes! Chandler's got a giant check and he's w/ his family and Napes is trying to fight him lool. That's fucking legendary dude.

punisherind

Foundation Member
That's amazing! Sounds like fun memories that you'll never forget. Stories like that is what you live for. Shout out to Napes! Chandler's got a giant check and he's w/ his family and Napes is trying to fight him lool. That's fucking legendary dude.
yea it was an awesome, never forget night. there was another classic moment that night where napes started a conversation with bellator play by play man jimmy smits while they were standing side by side at the urinals hahaha

napes insists to this day that someone slipped him a roofie hahah

• Haha