General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2022

Mirinquads

Staff member
Do y'all have any good podcasts/shows to listen to regarding betting/capping? I have recently gotten alot more travel time recently, and have been looking around. Most of what is out there is absolute garbage.

The only decent ones I have found are:
MMA
Bloody elbow breakdowns
Dog or pass podcast (Semi decent, nothing to write home about)

Boxing
Literally nothing. Morning Kombat covers it once in a while, and I think Luke Thomas has some alright throughts.

It doesnt have to be nessecarily related to that, anything you find interesting !

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Do y'all have any good podcasts/shows to listen to regarding betting/capping? I have recently gotten alot more travel time recently, and have been looking around. Most of what is out there is absolute garbage.

The only decent ones I have found are:
MMA
Bloody elbow breakdowns
Dog or pass podcast (Semi decent, nothing to write home about)

Boxing
Literally nothing. Morning Kombat covers it once in a while, and I think Luke Thomas has some alright throughts.

It doesnt have to be nessecarily related to that, anything you find interesting !
My favorite MMA betting podcast to watch for entertainment, not serious technical breakdowns is The MMA Analysis. I also like Dog or Pass, and UFC Pros Pick Show with James Lynch, Nick Kalikas & James Krause on YouTube. Of course UFC On The Line with Gianni and Kalikas on Fight Pass, is more of a tv show than podcast. Bloody Elbow Vivisection as well if you don't mind a two hour or so commitment for breakdowns or at least opinions on every fight on every UFC card top to bottom. MMA Experts on YouTube has betting breakdowns for non-UFC cards like Bellator, LFA, PFL and Eagle FC. Not betting related specifically but for MMA in general Co-Main Event podcast is very entertaining. If you are into fantasy MMA gambling there are also a few decent podcasts for that like Fight IQ on Rotowire MMA/UFC YouTube.

For boxing betting specifically there's not much but Richard Dwyer on YouTube has been doing it a long time. Also from the UK theboxingbettingshow.com has a podcast online but hasn't had a show very recently.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Thanks for the list, I will go through them.

It's actually abit insane there isn't a rolling boxing betting / capping show like that. That's a niche that should been filled by now... (Looking at you @BT @JustBleedFan )

Reactions: BT

lucky

Im busy lately. I used to listen to heavy hands. Kalikas to try to get into the head of my enemy but he doesnt open lines anymore

Mirinquads

Staff member
Im busy lately. I used to listen to heavy hands. Kalikas to try to get into the head of my enemy but he doesnt open lines anymore
He was always awful tho.. Who opens lines these days actually? JOey O back at it?

punisherind

Foundation Member
He was always awful tho.. Who opens lines these days actually? JOey O back at it?
not really sure who handicaps these lines for the book. i think most mma lines are being released by betonline these days, and they probably use some in-house employee. boxing lines usually released by bet365 and are being set by this fella ian vickers (@IDRV_MUFC)

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Mostly listen to the UFC Fight Pass on the line show. Kalikas is really cold. He picked up where Giannia left over last year or the year before.

Big goofy teeth outside , Gianna usually has reads or angles that would appeal or make sense to a lot of people here. I.e He takes out a lot of the noise.

Although both those goofballs went heavy on connor in the rematch. So they are susceptible to the hype like everyone else.

Mirinquads

Staff member
not really sure who handicaps these lines for the book. i think most mma lines are being released by betonline these days, and they probably use some in-house employee. boxing lines usually released by bet365 and are being set by this fella ian vickers (@IDRV_MUFC)

This fuck is not letting him follow him, does he ever tweet about boxing?