UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs Gane

Will

Administrator
Staff member
To your point Pun, Have a look at the disparity between matched betting on this fight compared to the munhoz fight.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
My bookie didnt open up draw after rd 1 ;(

I got $200 matched prefight at 100-1 on draw ( i always just put in long shot odds on matchbook. probably running at a loss to date )

JustBleedFan

Staff member
there's a reason the last fight is called the main event, and the second to last is the co-main event. better fighters tend to fight later on the card.

kinda weird to have 2 no-name broads fighting after those two savages.
Neither Rivera/Munhoz or De La Rosa/Silva were in the main or co-main today. If you believe all women should go back to Invicta or the kitchen then that's another story.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Neither Rivera/Munhoz or De La Rosa/Silva were in the main or co-main today. If you believe all women should go back to Invicta or the kitchen then that's another story.
ok jim, i guess its irrelevant which fight is the main event, or the co-main event. also irrelevant which fights go on the main card vs the prelims vs the early prelims. fight order completely meaningless and not an indication on the fighters relevance.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I am feeling a little exposed on this next fight. Krylov surviving 3 rds with glover doesnt make me feel good about Mag getting the ko.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
ok jim, i guess its irrelevant which fight is the main event, or the co-main event. also irrelevant which fights go on the main card vs the prelims vs the early prelims. fight order completely meaningless and not an indication on the fighters relevance.
I don't think it's completely meaningless. The main is almost always the biggest fight, the co-main usually is second most important, but not always. The rest of the bout order is often pretty haphazard and not always in order of least to most important. Especially when they "feature" a bout on the top of the prelims. The bout order seems like it's made on the matchmakers' whim oftentimes other than the top two bouts.