UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs Lewis

Will

Administrator
Staff member
The angle was right just again, timing was off. zzzz.......

29-28 haws imho 28-28 if i get lucky.

BT

Ugh so close. Fucking clinching up and letting Hawes hang on, a few stupid dec's there from Imamov when he had Phil hurt throughout the fight.

BT

Daukas to finish out that parlay. Also once again went full degen and also bet him by ko just like Aspinall. He better not somehow sub Aleksei that shit would be crazy lool. I just want a quick ko by Daukas here, no drama to get back on track after this one.

BT

Alright just what I asked for. Simple, quick, no drama. Thank you Daukas. I really like this guy. Great start to his ufc career. Definitely the better of the two Daukas bros.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Down about 13 units today. No way to make it back unless BB survives and Blaydes gasses late (unlikely)

BT

Down about 13 units today. No way to make it back unless BB survives and Blaydes gasses late (unlikely)
Sorry man that sucks. Your post in the odds and ends thread was really cool to see tho and shows you will make that shit back in the long run. I'm up a good amount, like 10 or 12 units I'd guess but I have a long way to go w/ boxing and shit later that I went in on pretty hard so I could be right there w/ you in a few hrs.

BT

Minner looks tired but Rosa gonna have to pull something out of his ass here. Hopefully there's a shank in there prison style.