UFC Fight Night: Overeem vs Volkov

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Saw -300 and got a sprinkle down right before it started. RIP Frankie. Please retire bud

On the Desc no score cards ?
Thats the line i got as well.

Broke even for that fight because of that but should of been a winner

Will

Administrator
Staff member
im about even for the card (50 dollars either way).

4u Volkov KO +142. For all the marbles.

Reactions: BT

Will

Administrator
Staff member

This is another fight i nearly flipped on after reading other people analysis. Sticking to my original read though...

I am a little concerned about the extra weight volkov put on. How will that affect him ?

lucky

Ok I pulled the trigger on that as well. Was my initial lean but Reem wrestling lately had me gun shy

Reactions: BT

punisherind

Foundation Member
This is another fight i nearly flipped on after reading other people analysis. Sticking to my original read though...

I am a little concerned about the extra weight volkov put on. How will that affect him ?
really? felt like erryone on volkov.

BT

I also have significant action on Volkov ko to end the night. If he wins I'll be up a decent amount if not I'll be down a few bucks but nothing substantial going into the Super Bowl tomorrow.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
4u Volkov KO +144
.5u Reem rd 1/2 +390
.5u Volkov Ko rd4/5 +900

Couple of last minute bets.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
boom Good ending, came earlier than expected.

Throw that brick at your brother. Strike first, Strike hard, No mercy.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Really like the cobra Kai TV show. I just ordered eagle fang shirt. Lol

I love it, after the first season i re-watched karate kid 1+2 with my son.

Then when i exhausted all the tv shows and movies i started watching the gossipy utube videos about it.

Haha ;)

One of the best scenes!

BT

I read that second part of @Will post to my brother and now he's telling me about this Cobra Kai show that you mentioned @lucky and a story about some guy named Dick Breath haha. He's ordering pizza now, doesn't seem too upset. He takes L's much better than I do. I'm waiting for a good shot at him, Will, gotta be honest his head movement is pretty solid tho. Last good throw I hit him w/ was when I busted into the br when he was taking a shit and pinged an empty pill bottle off his head when he wasn't expecting it. That was months ago. Yes I'm a man child.

punisherind

Foundation Member
I love it, after the first season i re-watched karate kid 1+2 with my son.

Then when i exhausted all the tv shows and movies i started watching the gossipy utube videos about it.

Haha ;)

One of the best scenes!

LOL yea i made my kids watch the first movie before we watched cobra kai. now they want to watch the 2nd & 3rd movies.