Movie thread!

Will

Administrator
Staff member

We are forced fed media narratives in various forms every day. The bombardment is relentless and easy to succumb to. I strongly recommend this documentary it will help freshen up your defenses of questioning and skepticism that sometimes fall by the wayside in this very busy world.

Mirinquads

Staff member

We are forced fed media narratives in various forms every day. The bombardment is relentless and easy to succumb to. I strongly recommend this documentary it will help freshen up your defenses of questioning and skepticism that sometimes fall by the wayside in this very busy world.

100 percent. It has a lot of power because people are too apathetic to be able to realize this.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Just watched uncut gems with adam sandler.

Wont spoil but for the gamblers out there, I highly recommend it, I personally found it really gripping and was refreshing to see Sandler play a non comedic role. He really did it justice imho.

In that same gambling vein, ive been guiltily watching this trashy tv show on youtube. Its wrong in so many ways but because of that its must see viewing. Only would be of interest to the degens out there.

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Wont spoil but for the gamblers out there, I highly recommend it, I personally found it really gripping and was refreshing to see Sandler play a non comedic role. He really did it justice imho.

In that same gambling vein, ive been guiltily watching this trashy tv show on youtube. Its wrong in so many ways but because of that its must see viewing. Only would be of interest to the degens out there.

I coincidentally borrowed Uncut Gems Blu-Ray from the library the other day and intend to watch it tomorrow. Been meaning to see that one for a while now.

I recall watching Money Talks when it was a so-called reality series on CNBC I believe before "Steve Stevens" turned it into a YouTube podcast with his co-host Skip. It was somewhat entertaining because they are funny characters and the world of gambling can be interesting, but I don't have much tolerance to hear about non-combat sports so I stopped following it after a few episodes early on.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Have you guys seen series on showtime called action
That was an interesting gambling documentary series too. I ran into pro gambler Bill Krackomberger, who was featured in that series, last January in the Hard Rock in Las Vegas, recognized him and chatted with him a couple of minutes.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps because I am going through UFC withdrawals but I just binged watch UFC Fight Island declassified and I enjoyed it.

Trying not to eat and drink myself to oblivion in these holidays but there's not much else to do.

marzwoody

You guys should check out a show called raised by wolves. About an android that raises kids on another planet. Very surreal and strange. If you liked the Aliens series you will like this as directed by ridley Scott.

Vaughany

hahaha Steve Stevens gosh throwback, we used to joke about him on SBR. MIght have to watch it again - he a great character
''THE MONEY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM''!!!

punisherind

Foundation Member
You guys should check out a show called raised by wolves. About an android that raises kids on another planet. Very surreal and strange. If you liked the Aliens series you will like this as directed by ridley Scott.
Got that on my queue but havent gotten to it yet. Heard good things.

Vaughany

The Courier and The Mauritanian real good

I used to think Cumbernatch was a twerp and mediocre actor but he's proven me wrong recently in these movies.