General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2019

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Leg kicks and takedowns were a great game plan by Cannetti to net me 6.75 units profit.

Combate Americas 42 Results
Risk $535.00

Bruno Cannetti (+375) vs Andres Quintana $100.00 for $375.00= $375.00
Bruno Cannetti (+375) vs Andres Quintana $100.00 for $375.00= $375.00

Joey Ruquet (+375) vs Gustavo Lopez $100.00 for $375.00= -$100.00

Cole Jordan (-135) vs JJ Torres $135.00 for $100.00= -$135.00

Lupita Godinez (+160) vs Felisha Magallan $100.00 for $160.00= $160.00
-----

Total Profit= $675.00

punisherind

Foundation Member
Man i hate to see it. Dude has serious issues. In defense of his chin, however, it looks like he allowed the (much heavier) opponent to clock him square in the jaw.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I'm waiting for someone to do that thing where they update BJ Penn's record on Wikipedia and add this as a open weight bout with a result of a round 1 KO loss at 0:10 and list his opponent as "Shirtless Hawaiian".

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I swear it wasn't me defacing Wikipedia:

Will

Administrator
Staff member
To be fair, bj is 1-1 with this guy. There is another video after this vid where bj has gotten his back, full mount, flattened out and doing some light ground and pound work.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I hit Vanderaa in the LFA main event tonight. Vanderaa is pretty well rounded while Fereira is tall and powerful but sloppy, with bad fight IQ and got DQed for repeated back of the head shots last fight even after being warned by the referee.

LFA 74 Risk $200.00

Jared Vanderaa (+148) vs Renan Fereira $200.00 for $296.00

JustBleedFan

Staff member
LFA 75 Risk $150.00

Andrew Cruz (+301) vs Jon Neal $75.00 for $225.75

Mauro Chaulet (+186) vs Samson Phommabout $75.00 for $139.50

lucky

I’d be tempted to come out of retirement to bet Cucuy
You guys think that Dustin almost had that choke or khabib was never in danger?
Looking back I see I had Ferguson +200 originally. Bet got canceled. And I passed on lower price. Think I will play props if they ever fight

TheCalculator

You guys think that Dustin almost had that choke or khabib was never in danger?
Looking back I see I had Ferguson +200 originally. Bet got canceled. And I passed on lower price. Think I will play props if they ever fight
It was definitely deep. If he would of wrapped both legs around Khabib, he would of been in real trouble. Dustin acknowledged that mistake.

punisherind

Foundation Member
It was definitely deep. If he would of wrapped both legs around Khabib, he would of been in real trouble. Dustin acknowledged that mistake.
yea it was deep. ortega would've got the tap, maybe cucuy too. question is whether they can get khabib in that spot. khabib may just elect to keep it on the feet. with ortega he'd for sure keep it standing. tony would be trickier since he has good stand up as well, he just doesn't have dustin's power.

omalley21

Khabib didn't get tired in the poirier fight, even in the heat/humidity. I will still bet El cucuy in at +200 though.