1.25u werdum +400
0.25u werdum sub +1175

1.4u montanes -140

2u alvarez +135

Last edited:

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Just locked in one parlay so far with fighters I'm pretty confident in:

Albert Tumenov (-415) + Henry Cejudo (-950) + Tecia Torres (-300) + Kelvin Gastelum (-400) $100.00 for $128.60

ezflyer

Cain big. Just bet -450 at pinny.

man, i don't know how you can lay that price... are you thinking it'll get bet up like mad, can hedge some off later? or are you like 90-95% sure he'll win etc?

Just locked in one parlay so far with fighters I'm pretty confident in:

Albert Tumenov (-415) + Henry Cejudo (-950) + Tecia Torres (-300) + Kelvin Gastelum (-400) $100.00 for $128.60

sheesh.. idk. what can you tell us about tumenov's opponent..? i hate these kinds of plays :(

----------

not trying to be too critical, guys, just giving feedback and what-not

Last edited:

PSUMike

Tumenov's opponent is a midwestern MMA regional promotion all-star. Those guys are auto-fades. He has a padded record and weak wrestling. It's gonna get ugly imo.

ezflyer

yea, but we gotta learn about this guy. he's 7-0, all subs.. tumenov is a striker.. how does anyone lay over 4:1? what do you know that i don't? etc... -400 is no joke

Napes21

yea, but we gotta learn about this guy. he's 7-0, all subs.. tumenov is a striker.. how does anyone lay over 4:1? what do you know that i don't? etc... -400 is no joke

Dog or pass on that one for me. I hear what PSUMike is saying on the auto-fade but Tumenov was taken down at will by Idelmar Alcantara and his 3 W's came against guys with no semblance of a TD game. Todhunter has shown a decent TD ability on the regional scene and is pretty strong. Red flags are Todhunter taking the fight on 8 days notice, first fight in UFC and first fight at WW (with a massive cut he's never had to handle before on very short notice). Probably just avoiding that fight - might dabble with the under or ITD just for some degen action. If Todhunter comes in on weight and doesn't look completely drained at weighins may throw a flier on him. Can't blame anyone for playing the red flags against Todhunter though - just too juicy for my taste.

ezflyer

i just don't get how a lot of us seem to have little to no issue laying -400 and up on fighters, let alone when we don't know much about one of the fighters, etc... i have enough trouble pulling the trigger on a -200 guy. the bet HAS to win or you feel like a total idiot (i do, anyway, not calling anyone an idiot by any means)

Skel

i just don't get how a lot of us seem to have little to no issue laying -400 and up on fighters, let alone when we don't know much about one of the fighters, etc... i have enough trouble pulling the trigger on a -200 guy. the bet HAS to win or you feel like a total idiot (i do, anyway, not calling anyone an idiot by any means)

Pride 33 - MMA - Thomas & Mack Center LV: Heavyweights
Sat 2/24 Antonio Nogueira vs Rameau Sokoudjou
07:00 PM 305 Antonio Rogerio Nogueira -2001
306 Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou +1601

man, i don't know how you can lay that price... are you thinking it'll get bet up like mad, can hedge some off later? or are you like 90-95% sure he'll win etc?

I just think Cain wins, period. I don't really see any way for Werdum to win.

I don't playing the hedging game, -450 is fantastic value IMO. Where else can you earn a 22% return on your money in 1 day? A stock portfolio would be going green with envy to return 22% every year.

I think I've won about $20k on Cain to date, including $10k against Lesnar and $7k against Big Nog. Even if he loses, Cain owes me zilch.

ezflyer

understood, dR. thanks for the feedback

Mirinquads

Staff member
Got Rosa -180 pretty big, he's pretty much a better version of Rodriguez. Don't see how he loses unless Rodriguez drastically improved. Yair likes to throw low percentage unorthodox kicks and likes to work off his back, plus have no hands. 3 things you really don't want to bet on.

Beelzebubzy

Got Rosa -180 pretty big, he's pretty much a better version of Rodriguez. Don't see how he loses unless Rodriguez drastically improved. Yair likes to throw low percentage unorthodox kicks and likes to work off his back, plus have no hands. 3 things you really don't want to bet on.

He has hands and can throw them.

Sky

Dog or pass on that one for me. I hear what PSUMike is saying on the auto-fade but Tumenov was taken down at will by Idelmar Alcantara and his 3 W's came against guys with no semblance of a TD game. Todhunter has shown a decent TD ability on the regional scene and is pretty strong. Red flags are Todhunter taking the fight on 8 days notice, first fight in UFC and first fight at WW (with a massive cut he's never had to handle before on very short notice). Probably just avoiding that fight - might dabble with the under or ITD just for some degen action. If Todhunter comes in on weight and doesn't look completely drained at weighins may throw a flier on him. Can't blame anyone for playing the red flags against Todhunter though - just too juicy for my taste.
wudnt suprise me if it ends up being at catchweight like campbell v makdessi.

marzwoody

I have a decent amount on a Cain + Gastelum. don't see how either loses.

Werdum was losing to Hunt right up until the knee, and this is a Hunt that was going through personnel issues and fighting at altitude. Werdum really isnt good.

Last edited:

ezflyer