wsof 25 - lightweight tourney

Discussion in 'Gambling and Betting Forum' started by ezflyer, Nov 15, 2015.

Added to Calendar: 11-20-15
  1. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

That was a fun card. Loved the tournament. Happy for Foster, although I thought they could have given him a nicer trophy.

2. Mirinquads

Mirinquads Active Member Staff Member

He won the rights to get his brains beat in by Gaethje at least...

Anybody think Palmino realised half way through the tournament what the "prize" was, and was like.. yeah, pass on that shit

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    NunyaBidness likes this.
  3. ezflyer

ezflyer Active Member

Gaethje is even happier.. Finally a new body for him to bludgeon

4. PSUMike

PSUMike Active Member

Gaethje is scary. I would love to see him vs. RDA. I think he'd handle him.

5. ezflyer

ezflyer Active Member

no way, you'd pick him straight up over rda!? even $? what about cardio?

6. PSUMike

PSUMike Active Member

I'd give him a very good chance. I think RDA would have one hell of a time getting the fight to the mat and I give Justin the edge standing. Both are going to pound the hell out of the other's legs. It's a fight I doubt would make it to the cards so cardio doesn't play too much into my decision. Either Justin pounds him out, or RDA gets him down and subs him. It's a super close fight. Now I wouldn't pick Gaethje over Brooks but I'd pick RDA to handle Will. Kind of a styles match fights scenario.

7. ezflyer

ezflyer Active Member

i think you underestimate RDA a bit, but not a big thing lol. takeaway: you think gaethje is top of the class 155, but could matchups might be hard for him, i.e. brooks.. gotcha

i'd take RDA -200 for the record, which means i cap him over 2:1 favorite, just for the record

8. PSUMike

PSUMike Active Member

Pretty much. He's reckless and relies too much on his chin and sprawl but he's effective. RDA is very good and very well rounded but I think where Justin shines is the weakest part of RDA's game. I think Gaethje is probably close to a top 5 fighter at LW at the moment with a very high ceiling.

9. Vaughany

Vaughany Active Member

Took him 2 rounds to take out a one armed dude tho didnt it?!

10. Mirinquads

Mirinquads Active Member Staff Member

I'm still pissed at him for that shit. Had the under, and he was fucking dead by the end of the first..

11. mmaed

mmaed Member

What area do you think is RDA's weakest?

12. Vaughany

Vaughany Active Member

His hog size

13. PSUMike

PSUMike Active Member

Well, defensive wrestling is probably his weak spot but I was referring to the stand up. He's a top position grappler first and a good offensive wrestler 2nd. Striking is last.