Ufn 69 - 115 ladies belt

ezflyer

man, i'm in shock. it's hard to figure these judges sometimes. gotta take the losses, no doubt.

ezflyer

i really think the judging makes no sense tonight. not kidding. the backstrom one (which i got lucky on) still makes no sense. and then the german guy in the co main event doesn't endure any punches and loses the 3rd round?

i've seen worse. i'm not calling this a robbery, not by a longshot.

and i do blame siver, kawajiri couldn't even stand after 2nd round and siver let him take him down in rd 3.

but i was like "100%, siver" when i heard "all 3 judges 29-28"

just bizarre shit.

Napes21

Granted my money was on Jiri so maybe I'm bias but if they had opened lines there I would have smashed Jiri. Thought it was clear 29-28. Siver did absolutely nothing in rd 3. Jiri may have only gotten takedowns but that was something at least.

mmaed

i really think the judging makes no sense tonight. not kidding. the backstrom one (which i got lucky on) still makes no sense. and then the german guy in the co main event doesn't endure any punches and loses the 3rd round?

i've seen worse. i'm not calling this a robbery, not by a longshot.

and i do blame siver, kawajiri couldn't even stand after 2nd round and siver let him take him down in rd 3.

but i was like "100%, siver" when i heard "all 3 judges 29-28"

just bizarre shit.
I was the exact opposite. I figured the only way Siver was winning would be by split decision.

Mirinquads

Staff member
I mean, Siver didn't do anything. Crusher didn't do much but he had some ground control and passing.. Cut Siver up.

Judging base comes more in when the fight is contested on the feet, and the crowd cheer way more for one guy, although it seems about even, in my experience. Here there were some tangibles to grab on and judge by.

lucky

i was looking to live bet crusher cuz he obviously won last round. woulda been robbery had siver won. got jj -5.5

ezflyer

yea, i just disagree. maybe i'm factoring in german judging too much. idk.

ezflyer

penne +5.5 +371. f it.

Reactions: Sky

Napes21

Backstrom dec was pretty bad tho. Gollum about to Gollum:

Reactions: bum

ezflyer

Backstrom dec was pretty bad tho. Gollum about to Gollum:

it was terrible, to me, i swear. it was great, i was freerolling for 20 bucks on backstrom and 500 on lahat, and i was shocked. i thought draw, but when they said two judges 29-28, i assumed it HAD to be backstrom.

ezflyer

10-9 jj, i think penne is gonna quit, tho