ufn 65 - stipe vs hunto

BT

ended up like 2-3u last night. Was really big on Whittaker and Scott so that went well. Too many action bets, though. Webb Dec hurt me in particular but still ended up in the black so can't complain too much.

Vaughany

lol one judge gave 10-9s for every round in Miocic fight!!

BT

^ dude's an idiot, lol. Happy Stipe got the win but feel for Hunt, they should've stopped that in the third. Ref and corner should be embarrassed, he was done but he'd never quit on his own.

ezflyer

^ dude's an idiot, lol. Happy Stipe got the win but feel for Hunt, they should've stopped that in the third. Ref and corner should be embarrassed, he was done but he'd never quit on his own.

i agree. hunt was completely fucked in that 3rd. they never should've allowed him to come out for the 4th. it was reminiscent of jds-cain. just stop it. jds too tough for his own good.

PSUMike

Kind of pissed off at the results. I had a decent event but it could/should have been so much better. I feel like I made the right plays even in hind sight so I can't complain too much:

Net: +1.9u

Hunt/Miocic goes the distance 1u to win 2.2u - Loss
Whittaker 1u to win 1.65u - Win
Tavares/Whittaker goes the distance 2.175u to win 1.5u - Loss
Vick 1u to win 1.5u - Win
Alvey 2.9u to win 1u - Win
Alvey wins ITD 3.625u to win 2.5u - Win
Webb wins 3 round dec 1.5u to win 3.24u - Loss

Last edited:

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Tavares/Whittaker goes the distance 2.175u to win 1.5u - Win ( Should be a loss )

PSUMike

Corrected.

Since I missed it live, I'm going back and watching some fights here and there. I thought Nguyen was just in for this fight because he's out of Australia and the viral video that made him e-famous. But damn, he impressed me. Tough, good composure, nice hands, powerful as hell for a 125er, and seemed to have some nice counter grappling as well. I think he's an interesting fighter if he can get the fuck out of Australia and into a decent camp.

bum

Was in Manhattan for wife's bday. Not worth anything posting after the event but ill say it anyway, I absolutely crushed this card betting dogs and going big on miocic ITD. Chambers, Osullivan, Whittaker, went big on Hooker and got lucky, Hioki was asking for it though. Did lose a good deal on Webb, Matthews. Will start posting plays again, been hectic lately.

Mirinquads

Staff member
You got much luckier on Chambers my bro. Hioki was indeed asking for it, taking kicks to the liver and head over and over, and wasn't even really dominant before. - Hope you had a good time, isn't Manhattan crazy expensive? Or is it just living there..

bum

Stupid expensive yes. I almost ordered room service on Friday night until I realized a French onion soup and Caesar salad would have costed me $65.

Sunday when we're going to check out, we get into the elevator and there is this black guy wearing a hotel uniform. he presses lobby. i think hes like the elevator guy or something, i try to hand him a dollar. he looks confused at me. i panic and make him take it

he was just riding the elevator down with us

ezflyer

Was in Manhattan for wife's bday. Not worth anything posting after the event but ill say it anyway, I absolutely crushed this card betting dogs and going big on miocic ITD. Chambers, Osullivan, Whittaker, went big on Hooker and got lucky, Hioki was asking for it though. Did lose a good deal on Webb, Matthews. Will start posting plays again, been hectic lately.

you were probably pulling your hair out at ref not stopping it during 3rd round etc, (miocic-hunt)

grats on the W's :)

ezflyer

Stupid expensive yes. I almost ordered room service on Friday night until I realized a French onion soup and Caesar salad would have costed me $65.

jesus f'ing christ