UFN 152 on ESPN+ 10 Dos Anjos vs Lee

Discussion in 'Gambling and Betting Forum' started by JimGunn, May 4, 2019.

1. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

2. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I like RDA here at -105. Kevin Lee is a talented fighter and has good wrestling, but he's not on the same level as smothering wrestlers like Colby & Usman who RDA faced back to back and even had his moments against. Lee is also a former lightweight like RDA, and not as big of a welterweight as Colby or Usman in addition to not being as good of a wrestler who can take him down and keep him down. RDA will have superior striking and BJJ and I think this is a competitive but good matchup for him after his last two frustrating losses.

omalley21 likes this.
  3. Will

Will Administrator Staff Member

I can understand that reasoning and even agree with it. I broke my rule and took my position too early and have to be careful not to over exposure myself in a bid to average up.
    Its a shame Lawler tore his ACL in the third round against RDA , but to be fair, RDA won the first two rounds up to that point anyway. Still, that win to me has an * on it because of that injury.

Im banking on the increase in weight answering Lee's gas tank problems. The fact he missed weight at the lower weight tells me it was always a rough cut.

Not to mention RDA is 34 and has peaked and may be starting to decline while Lee at 26, should be improving / peaking.

4. omalley21

omalley21 Member

How do we watch old fights on espn+? Blacked out on fight pass because they aired on espn+ but nowhere to be found on espn+

5. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

What fight are you looking for specifically? I haven't tried to go back on ESPN+ to re-watch fights yet, but maybe it's just a matter of poor search engine functionality like it is on Fight Pass.

6. omalley21

omalley21 Member

In this instance it was dawson vs erosa (just watched it on mmacore) but i have never been able to find anything on espn+

7. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

It's just like Fight Pass, you have to be smarter than the lame search engine. If you can't get a result from searching the fighters' names, then just look up what card they are on with Sherdoog, Tapology or Wikipedia and search on the main event fighters' names to find the main card or prelims video and voila:

[​IMG]

omalley21 likes this.
  8. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

UFC Rochester official weigh-ins this morning:

Will likes this.
  9. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

UFC Rochester face-offs:

10. Will

Was going to bet Ed pre weigh in, may still but whats up with that chuck liddel belly.

11. Will

One of the few times hog analysis failed me. I flip flopped on Herman after weigh ins when i saw he was pregnant.

punisherind likes this.
  12. punisherind

punisherind Active Member Foundation Member

regrets over here too.

13. punisherind

wow, zak cummings closed +170! been getting crushed on the CLV this card.

14. Will

Herman has talked many times about how his knees are shot. Thought the take downs would come as well, When Patrick got the take down he just let him straight back up. Why?

15. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Cummins was afraid of the upkicks that Herman was landing. I won over $600 on that Herman KO. Cummins is so hittable.

Will likes this.
  16. Will

1u Eubanks +400 (playing that she got rd 1)

And another half at +550.

17. punisherind

man, some good broad fights these last couple cards!

feels like a split maybe incoming. 1st and 3rd were close.

18. punisherind

eek 30-26

19. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

30-26 was a bad score, Sarge made that close. That second round killed my Eubanks point spread.

20. Will

Got a bit unlucky ;/

upload_2019-5-19_10-19-39.png