UFN 147 on ESPN+ 5 Till vs Masvidal

Discussion in 'Gambling and Betting Forum' started by JimGunn, Mar 11, 2019.

1. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

2. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

3. Sky

Sky Member

i like oezdemir at over 3.00

4. punisherind

punisherind Active Member Foundation Member

5. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Speculation about what that means? Maybe they got beaten badly on totals last week? Or the person who used to set them for 5dimes (no longer Kalikas) quit abruptly?

6. punisherind

Kalikas/dsi would take the opportunity to open them first, I would think. They open other stuff first when 5dimes wont (lfa, glory, etc).

Kalikas replied again and said to expect totals to start opening tonight/tomorrow. So they will come out eventually. Just a very unusual delay and it's hard to speculate the reason. I really cant come up with a reason where he couldn't just tweet the specific reason.

7. punisherind

And it's weird that euro books haven't opened either. Seems like something more here. Something nefarious lol.

omalley21 likes this.
  8. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Come to think of it, totals have been coming out late for months now, the delay this week isn't new or unique. I think we've been getting them as late as Thursday for Saturday cards lately anyway. Maybe what Kalikas said applies to the last number of months or a year not just this week.

9. lucky

lucky Active Member

Small cage? Why would it only affect totals? And not ML

10. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Will likes this.
  11. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I was expecting Till to be a lot bigger than former lightweight Masvidal, but that does not seem to be the case here. Size advantage is moderate at best.

12. Will

Will Administrator Staff Member

Despite the shaggy appearance. Masvidal looked great at early weigh ins. Certainly didn't look like that last time out.
    Also, is this rehydration period longer than normal? I understand the card starts earlier but this weigh in felt early even after accounting for the earlier kick off.

marzwoody likes this.
  13. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Official weigh-ins seemed to have started at the normal 9 am local start time, which was 5 am ET based on the time that MMAJunkie streamed it on YouTube.

14. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Ceremonial weigh-in:

15. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Finally hit Masvidal +195 and Masvidal scorecards= no action at +134. Will look for the point spread when it comes out.

16. Vaughany

Vaughany Active Member

Till got some nice new veneers. Worth noting

Will, marzwoody and punisherind like this.
  17. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Maybe Jorge gonna crack them, eh?

18. Will

Late line movement predating Tom Breese pull out was injury related i guess.

19. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I think people just liked Heinisch and bet him way down all week long based on his last performance and the good dog price.

20. Will

Maybe ;)