UFN 144 on ESPN+ 2 Assuncao vs Moraes II

Discussion in 'Gambling and Betting Forum' started by JimGunn, Jan 16, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 02-02-19
  1. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

2. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Found my first big bet of the card: Just re-watched Jairzinho Rozenstruik's most recent fight against Ukrainian heavyweight can crusher Andrey Kovalev at Rizin FF 10. Rozenstruik's head movement defense is terrible for an experienced kickboxer with a 5-0 MMA record- he got punched multiple times hard right in the face and head by Kovalev in round 1 in between delivering his own effective strikes and then was helpless on his back after getting taken down by Kovalev in round 2. He only won the fight by split decision because Kovalev tried a sloppy takedown in round 3 and ended up on the bottom and then got exhausted and tried other bad takedowns. Junior on the other hand has knocked out Timothy Johnson in the UFC and gone the distance striking on the feet with former UFC champion Andrei Arlovski. Losing by ezekiel choke to Alexei Oleinik has no bearing on this matchup. Albini has also never been knocked out or TKOed himself, which I think is Rozenstruik's only way to win this. Rozenstruik also got really tired at the end of round 3 in his Rizin fight. I'm backing the much more proven Junior Albini especially with Rozenstruik stepping in to replace Dmitry Sosnovskiy on short notice.

Will and Beelzebubzy like this.
  3. Vaughany

Vaughany Active Member

Maia line a gift on paper. Only at these odds cos of his age and having three losses on bounce - but losing 3 decisions to Woodley, Colby and Usman is hardly the sign of a completely past it fighter. The grappling difference between Maia and Good may be biggest disparity in grappling since he fought Kendall Grove! Or Yakovlev at best

omalley21 likes this.
  4. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Demian Maia down to -150 vs Lyman Good on 5dimes? Hell yeah, I'll bite at that price, 6 units to win 4 units.

Vaughany and omalley21 like this.
  5. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Totals are out: I took Albini/Rozenstruik Under 1½ +110, Maia/Good Under 1½ +130.

Will likes this.
  6. omalley21

omalley21 Member

Souza is very hittable and Frota has legit ko power at 115. Frota tko +725

7. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Moicano down to -135, I had to bet 5.4 units to win 4 units. Aldo has been talking a lot about retirement and the size difference is significant as well.

omalley21 likes this.
  8. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

UFC Fortaleza official weigh-in highlights from early this morning if you don't want to watch the 90+ minute version. Sarah Frota missed by 7 whopping pounds, bout still to go on. Magomed Bibulatov missed as well:

Will likes this.
  9. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Ceremonial weigh-in:

Will likes this.
  10. Will

Will Administrator Staff Member

First time ive heard mic cageside. The charisma he shows on his podcast isnt coming through just yet but its early days.

If anyone hasnt checked out his podcast. Check it out, "Believe you Me" Its great. I wouldnt be surprised if he gets SJW'd off ESPN with some of the topics they cover.

marzwoody likes this.
  11. Will

So only live betting for maincard ? ;/

12. Will

5dimes has live betting for prelims.

13. Will

1u Frota +200 ( may live bet Souza )

14. Will

Looking to live bet Ledet here.

15. Will

Looking to livebet Teymur here (as with last fight. Rd 1 is the toughest. So best to wait for rd 2)

16. lucky

lucky Active Member

I took teymur

17. Will

looking to Good live.

18. Will

2u Aldo +100
    1u Aldo KO +700

Looking to hedge at +odds

19. Will