UFN 143 on ESPN+ 1 Cejudo vs Dillashaw

Discussion in 'Gambling and Betting Forum' started by JimGunn, Dec 29, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 01-19-18, 01-19-19
  1. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

2. Vaughany

Vaughany Active Member

Gonna have to play Ostovich. Not sure PVZ should be fave against anybody at this point!

Lineker and Glover other plays

Will and omalley21 like this.
  3. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I've made money on Ostovich before, but PVZ is the far better fighter without a doubt for me. Rachael often needs to win by submission and Paige is very hard to submit, plus Rachael is vulnerable to getting submitted herself. Paige has better training partners as well compared to Rachael in the home garage with her father & brother and I'm sure will will come into this bout prepared. Rachael is a .500 fighter while Paige losing a a few fights to much better competition and a decision to former bantamweight Jessica Rose-Clark in her flyweight debut is still better than anyone Ostovich has beaten.

4. omalley21

omalley21 Member

Ostovich also coming off a vicious beating just a few months ago

5. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Aside from betting PVZ to win 2u, I put 2u on Cowboy. I'm expecting to hedge with Herndez in round 1, often Cowboy's weakness, and Hernandez KO/TKO. And looking to live bet Cerrone after round 1 as well.

6. TheCalculator

TheCalculator Active Member

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Vaughany and Mirinquads like this.
  7. Vaughany

Vaughany Active Member

TheCalculator likes this.
  8. Will

Will Administrator Staff Member Oddsb CC Champ

9. TheCalculator

Every pound past 140 will be absolute hell. Frankly I don’t think he makes it. Wouldn’t be surprised if doctors call this one off.

10. Will

Cejudo camp says if he is .1 of a pound over they are not giving him the fight. They will give benevidiz the fight instead.
    Under those circumstances (That a Cedjudo bet is a push if snake doesn't make weight), Cejudo may be worth a bet now, before weigh ins, considering he is flirting with highs.

I dont see it getting past +200 but i could see it reversing back down to +150.

11. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

This is one of those ones where TJ could look like death on the scale, assuming he even makes 125 pounds, but perform fine the next day. Remember Cynthia Calvillo last time? Still considering a small pre-fight bet on Cejudo anyway.

12. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I wonder where all the Countdown, Weigh-in, Pre-Fight & Post-Fight shows for the UFC will be from now on, on tv or all on ESPN+? My tv program guide just shows the UFC tv prelims for the Cejudo/Dillashaw card at 8 pm EST on the 19th, nothing else leading up to it or afterwards.

13. Will

upload_2019-1-13_21-45-42.png

Current photo from yesterday.

14. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I love Glover Teixeira at -105 vs short notice & going up to LHW Karl Roberson. Glover will have a big ground advantage too. Much more winnable fight for sure than his previous opponent.

marzwoody and Vaughany like this.
  15. TheCalculator

16. Will

Trying not to get sucked too much into the narrative but its hard not to.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BslzZNzFyyD/

TJ looks rough (imho) and we are still so far away.

17. TheCalculator

He looks like someone does on weigh in day in the morning. The crazy thing is, he’s probably 145 still. Like I said, I’ll be shocked if he makes it.

Will likes this.
  18. Vaughany

Vaughany Active Member

19. TheCalculator

I agree.

marzwoody likes this.
  20. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Press Conference about to start: