UFN 140 Ponzinibbio vs Magny

Discussion in 'Gambling and Betting Forum' started by JimGunn, Nov 6, 2018.

1. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

2. TheCalculator

TheCalculator Active Member

10U on Unknown.

I heard he knocked out a guy at the bar last week.

3. punisherind

punisherind Active Member

Calvillo vs buentello is an under the radar very interesting gash fight. Dont remember seeing it announced.

4. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Biggest bet on the card for me is Poliana Botelho at -120 and -128 over Cynthia Calvillo. Poliana's striking is fearsome, she is taller than Calvillo, plus she has never been submitted, which is Cynthia's most likely method of finish and perhaps even victory. Poliana was also able to stuff Pearl Gonzalez's takedown attempts and win a decision and Pearl is more physical than Cynthia. Big bet for me.

I also like a lot of underdogs on this card. Got Hector Aldana at +175 vs Laureano Starapoli. Aldans has TUF & UFC experience, and has knockout power vs his opponent's striking against lesser opponents
    on the South American regional scene. Line should be reversed or at least closer to even at very worst. Also like former middleweight Bartosz Fabinski vs former lightweight Michel Prazeres in this welterweight bout. I know "Trator" has been able to find ways to win in the UFC, but the physical Fabinski will be about six inches taller and has good cardio to implement a grinding game plan. Prazeres will not have a wrestling or grappling advantage as he often does against other opponents, and even though he was able to beat a bigger man in Zak Cummings most recently by split decision I believe Fabinski at 2 to 1 is way off. Also made a smaller bet on Ulka Sasaki at +315 vs Alexandre Pantoja. Pantoja is very good, but Sasaki has a huge height and reach advantage and if he has tightened up his submission defense and kept improving his striking at Serra-Longo, he has the tools to lock in a sub himself with his long limbs or keep it more competitive than expected for a decision vs the 5'5" Pantoja. I also expect that at 5'10" he has the frame to bulk up to bantamweight if need be to keep a roster slot in the UFC with a win. Also looking at Austin Arnett and Guido Cannetti as underdogs.

Will and punisherind like this.
  5. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Early totals I like:

Aldana/Starapoli Under 1½ +105
    Botelho/Calvillo Under 2½ +125
    Arnett/Bandenay Under 1½ +100
    Rountree/Walker Under 1½ -115
    Vera/Cannetti Over 2½ +105

6. punisherind

punisherind Active Member

Calvillo missed weight and was wobbling.

7. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Glad I was so big on Botelho to begin with.

Will likes this.
  8. Will

Will Administrator Staff Member Oddsb CC Champ

Looking to live bet Vera after rd 1 if he loses rd 1. Kind of hoping he does so we get some decent odds.

9. Will

Threw a half unit on canneti +260 with the plan on hedging that live.

10. Will

smashing hein live.

11. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Getting killed tonight.

12. Will

Sorry Jim ;( My prebets arent hitting but live has been good to me tonight.

13. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

After round 2: Live In-Play Neil Magny (+500) vs Santiago Ponzinibbio $200.00 for $1,000.00