UFN 122 - Silva vs Gastelum - China

ezflyer

missed the opener, i spaced on it, it was one i was eyeing and i forgot:

sherman NSC -105 (it was +money wahhh)

he has a really solid chin. shamil hasn't finished anyone since 2012.

Perra

you know how i feel.. dogs always! =P

Yeah, the rule of 4 shall prevail and betting the second most likely Scenario to whacked Odds is better than overpriced most likely scenario. I believe this one is correctly priced, and the way I've made Money on mma is by betting whacked lines. Somehow I have a Feeling that the lines have gotten sharper in the last couple of months.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I think that there is going to be a lot of whatever the Chinese version of Bushido is on this first card in mainland China with a lot of kill or be killed attitude leading to stoppages, plus mismatches between Chinese and international fighters so I like the event props fights to go to decision under 5½ on down to under 1½. at increasing + odds

ezflyer

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I dont want to be "that guy" but Dana... Give me a shot at Khandare. Ill be 1-0 and never fight again. Perfect record.
Unless he catches me with one of those devastating spinning backfists.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
jesus christ. This fight iq from curran. She finally gets yan down and she lets her up ???? wtf.

Perra

yeah, hitting leg kicks with hands down at her hips, don't follow up on takedowns... It's like she wants to lose

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Sigh... 2-1 Yan. She would of won this fight if she didnt let her yan up in rd 2.