UFC on ESPN+ 21 Magomedsharipov vs Kattar

Will

Administrator
Staff member
upload_2019-11-6_14-34-49.png

This is getting into bettable terrority. Can anyone explain the line movement here? Not that its been dramatic, just that its moving in the opposite direction i thought it would.

I dont play chalk but i might make an exception for this one.

lucky

View attachment 938

This is getting into bettable terrority. Can anyone explain the line movement here? Not that its been dramatic, just that its moving in the opposite direction i thought it would.

I dont play chalk but i might make an exception for this one.
It opened -175 -200ish and got bet up. Hardy is a big name and many were actually impressed with his last performance. Tho I was not at all

bjpenn85

One must assume with confidence that Hardys chances get very small after round 1.

I also think that hes kind of vilting a little bit. Both of his bizarre actions comes in round 2 or after. The knee and the inhaler incident both came in round 2. I dont think thats a coincidence.

Hes a coward. Its very mentally challenging to be tired, and i feel that true champs and heroes show their true grit in situations like this.

Greg Gardy doesnt respond well, he gets afraid and wants out of the fight.

Perhaps dangerous in round 1, but after that i think this will be all Volkov.

I may be completely wrong, but how can he still hang with Volkov here...it just dont make sense.

EXCEPT he is a A+ athlete while a lot of fighters in the UFC are not. He may quickly advance because the level of heavyweights at this point is so bad. But yeah, i agree with everyone here, the line is kind of a gift. But still, im not willing to play MLs at this price level on heavyweights. Its one punch and then its all over as Goldie always said.

bjpenn85

Would just like to add that volkov still fight with his hands low and his quite hittable so no reason to wager any amount of money on Volkov. Even Timothy Johnson who probably at this point ismt much better than Greg Hardy had Volkov more or less knocked out several times. Greg Hardy can do this just as easily.

Probably tempting since Greg Hardy is so inexperienced but you still have to risk a lot, for almost nothing in return in a heavy weight matchup with a Volkov who have semi-poor defence, so i would like to recommend everyone to sit this one out, its not worth a bet at current odds.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
The full UFC on ESPN+ 21 weigh-in results. No video of the official weigh-in yet that I can find at the usual sources. Ceremonial weigh-ins will be on YouTube at 10 am ET:

MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 2 p.m. ET)

Zabit Magomedsharipov (146) vs. Calvin Kattar (146)
Greg Hardy (265) vs. Alexander Volkov (251)
Zelim Imadaev (171) vs. Danny Roberts (170)
Ed Herman (206) vs. Khadis Ibragimov (206)
Ramazan Emeev (171) vs. Anthony Rocco Martin (171)
Klidson Abreu (206) vs. Shamil Gamzatov (206)

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 11 a.m. ET)

Magomed Ankalaev (205) vs. Dalcha Lungiambula (204)
Rustam Khabilov (171) vs. Sergey Khandozhko (171)
Roman Kopylov (185) vs. Karl Roberson (185)
Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170) vs. David Zawada (170)
Roosevelt Roberts (156) vs. Alexander Yakovlev (156)
Jessica-Rose Clark (135) vs. Pannie Kianzad (136)
Davey Grant (136) vs. Grigorii Popov (136)

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Why didn’t hardy take off his shirt? I wanted to see his nipples.

lots of fighters in unfamiliar with here and those I am, I don’t want to bet on.

might just wait for live.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I just went to put a last minute bet on Kattar RD 4/5/desc but see its only 3 rds. I havent been following closely. ;/

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I will miss some of the first fights. This starts at 3am for me. Cant do that for a card like this.
So i will be late, but i will be here, eventually.

Good luck ;)

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Could be a good live bet op here if big nose survives big black's onslaught.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
He is fighting like he did in his last fight, i thought he would come out a little harder now that the octagon jitters are gone, Either way, hopefully he wins rd 1.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, Should i have watched that fight more closely ? thought it was Abru's for sure.