UFC FOX 28 - Stephens vs Emmett - Orlando

Discussion in 'Gambling and Betting Forum' started by ezflyer, Jan 28, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 02-24-18
  1. ezflyer

ezflyer Moderator Staff Member

2. ezflyer

ezflyer Moderator Staff Member

lol, it just dawned on me that latifi-osp rematch it this week and latifi is back to +money where i had him last time. on him again. think he grounds othp to seal a couple rounds.

3. Mirinquads

Mirinquads Active Member Staff Member

Andrade vs Torres seems off, but Andrade might just ragdoll her if she can get in on the hips or trip from the clinch, she looked like an absolute monster against Gadelha.. thoughts?

4. Vaughany

Vaughany Active Member

yeah ragdoll indeed

5. Mirinquads

I mean of Karate Hottie can lay on her for a round.....

Latifi probably also ragdolls OSP

omalley21 likes this.
  6. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Good price of +108 on Latifi over OSP at betonline. Took it for 2u.

7. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I took Jeremy Stephens at -145 over Josh Emmett. Emmett's recent highlight reel KO of Lamas was very impressive but Stephens is a better striker and has faced much better competition in his long UFC career. 2.9u to win 2u.

8. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I like Angela Hill ML -130 vs Maryna Moroz. Angela has improved a lot in her UFC, Invicta and back to UFC campaign. She'll be a much better striker than Moroz and won't be easy to take down or submit. She actually gave future strawweight title challenger Jessica Andrade a good fight on short notice not long ago. 2.6u to win 2u.

9. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Sara McMann does have quit in her despite being an Olympian and Marion Reneau is a 40 year old high school gym teacher. Both these girls have subbed their opponents and gotten subbed multiple times in their careers. It's always somewhat risky in a women's bout, but I like the under 2½ at +195 in this case.

10. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I'm really liking more spots on this card the deeper I look into it. I like Mike Perry/Max Griffin over 1½ at +100. These guys both have some quick KOs but only over lesser competition. I think this will go at least until round 2 and maybe even into 3 or possibly the distance.

11. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Undercard lines came out for UFC on Fox 28 this Saturday. Big early line movement on some of them. Olivier Aubin-Mercier went from a slight underdog at -105 to a heavy favorite at -195 with the comeback on Gilbert Burns now at +155. I think there's value in world BJJ champion Burns who only has two losses in his MMA career at this number or higher against a submission artist like OAM.

12. Wilbo86

Wilbo86 Member

Opener on Olivier was huge value IMO. Too many holes in burns game to think Tristar won't find a way to win, and I'm generally high on OAM as a fighter.

Having said all that, its debatable there is any value in the line now.

13. Wilbo86

Wilbo86 Member

Think I'm going to be against you guys backing Latifi. Definitely a possibility Latifi gets enough TDs for a decision but too many things can go wrong to justify even money...

14. Mirinquads

That's unacceptable Wilbo, but i have a Picture that will change your mind in a hurry somewhere....

[​IMG]

There we go

Chris M, marzwoody and Wilbo86 like this.
  15. Wilbo86

Wilbo86 Member

Was wondering how long it would be till that got posted. *gets moist*

16. TheCalculator

TheCalculator Active Member

The move is to be Latifi after round 1.

Round 1 OSP is as dangerous as anyone in the division. His cardio blows and Latifi will have the edge r2/3

17. Wilbo86

Wilbo86 Member

OAM vs Burns off. That juicy opener up in flames.

:'(

18. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I like Renan Barao/Brian Kelleher Over 2½ at -125 as well. Barao might not look great but he should be savvy enough to not get stopped at least. And if he does look better than expected he's likely win a decision not get some highlight reel stoppage. His last three fights vs Sterling, Nover & Stephens went the distance and even his stoppage of Mitch Gagnon in between the two TJ Dillashaw fights by submission occurred in the last part of the third round and also covered the over 2½.

19. Will

Will Administrator Staff Member Oddsb CC Champ

Lean latifi and I think Tecia’s odds are off. Haven’t bet either.

20. Perra

Perra Active Member

small bet on Latifi +110 but he always finds a way to lose fights, hard to have any confidence in him. Think Calculator has the no brainer bet here - livebet latifi and latifi dec after rd1. Either someone gets put to sleep early or it will get an ugly staring contest for 3 rounds.

Also a bit tempted by Torres and Torres dec, but hard to pull the Trigger after seeing Andrade manhandled Gadelha like that. But at the same time, it's the same fighter that got schooled by JJ for 5 rounds. Might have to Play Torres here.

Another bet that might be very tempting is the under in McMann vs Reneau