UFC Fox 20: holm vs shevchenko - chicago

JoshKnows46

Love the usman price, capped it much higher, and expected it to open higher.

also love the Saenz opener price, but its getting better, so waiting on that one.

ezflyer

Love the usman price, capped it much higher, and expected it to open higher.

also love the Saenz opener price, but its getting better, so waiting on that one.

yea i'm with you on saenz, but was waiting when it kept dropping... looks like it bounced back the other way. i don't think he goes over -200, though... especially when lines tighten

ezflyer

usman on short notice may explain some of that difference

6 weeks tho, and he was prepping for moraes just a month or two ago... i expect usman to be in great shape

ezflyer

Saenz dec +143?
Usman Dec +119?
ELkins dec +115?
Barboza dec +156?

Man years ago these would all be much juicier

Mirinquads

Staff member
Love this line. Wonder why they opened it so high. Don't really see a finish ocurring here very often.

Curran loves to jump into stupid shit and get finished. Doubt it happens here though.

Man this card is the worst for betting

matthew

Alers DEC -115?

Seems to me like Knight can't (although MMA , Doh!) be finished but should spend the majority of the fight on his back SUB hunting. I'd be interested to see what the Knight by SUB prop will be.

ezflyer

Alers DEC -115?

Seems to me like Knight can't (although MMA , Doh!) be finished but should spend the majority of the fight on his back SUB hunting. I'd be interested to see what the Knight by SUB prop will be.

I think it's clearly the most likely outcome , hi don't wanna lay -odds on it.

Man, a lot of these fights are gonna go the distance

Likely:
Holm-shev
Gil-barb
Curran-herrig
Saenz-wineland
Yako-usman
Elkins-pepey
Cottrell-prazeres
Knight-alers
Urbina-sullivan

Unlikely
Ngannou-miha
Cowboy-moon
Henrique-smol

ezflyer

shevchenko is dropping pretty hard across the board.

i give holm the edge (size a big factor) but f it. taking some +240 shev before it drops more

Sky

looks like hector urbina has been putting in the work;

ezflyer

I cant understand money coming in on felice. somebody enlighten me?

more physically imposing, more experienced, hometown edge

Reactions: Sky

Sky

lower cardio, lower workrate, lower td defence, lower tds attempted, lower td accuracy, long layoff, older by 7 years.. think i like kings mma-curran in this spot. felice been messing around on american ninja and shit too.

ezflyer

i was answering your question :p

i like the over way more than either side

Mirinquads

Staff member

But she's not though.. She's fairly bad athlete, I have been hearing a lot of talk that she's supposedly strong, but I'm not really seeing it. She also regularly gives up position, and Curran is way superior on the feet, even though this will likely be a scramble fest.