UFC 241 Cormier vs Miocic II

Discussion in 'Gambling and Betting Forum' started by JimGunn, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Will

Will Administrator Staff Member

I do like Klose in general, i havent looked at the specifics of this match up.

2. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

3. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Ariel & Brett Okamoto commentating the early weigh-in on ESPN+ as well if you prefer that stream.

4. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Manny Bermudez & Casey Kenney bout has been moved up to 140 pound catchweight on advice of the California commission. That favors the bigger Bermudez vs former flyweight Kenney in my opinion.

OnTheO likes this.
  5. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

6. Will

What do we make of Cormier coming in lighter than last time out?

Not sure if that’s good or bad.

7. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

They both came in lighter. Both expecting it to be a longer harder fight in all likelihood.

8. lucky

lucky Active Member

Would tend to think he in better shape this fight

9. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Totals out. I like Pettis/Diaz Over 2½ at -200. DC/Stipe total is set really high at 4½. You have to pay dearly for the under or get a nice payday on the over if you think it goes that far.

10. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I took Smith/Worthy Under 1½ at -182. Khama Worthy is in on short notice and has been KOed quickly multiple times against an opponent in Devonte Smith who has a lot of fast knockouts.

11. terpkeg

terpkeg Member

Yeah, like why Giagos getting bet?

12. terpkeg

terpkeg Member

Squirrel have to get nut occasionally, right? I was about to play Klose, now concerned

13. punisherind

punisherind Moderator Foundation Member

betonline opened cormier o/u 2.5

14. lucky

lucky Active Member

Lots of ppl on Pettis. But I cant bring myself to betting him. I know diaz is susceptible to leg licks and has been out a long time. But he beat cerrone who is also a good kicker. And pettis struggles vs pressure like cerrone. Maybe I will wait to live bet small. At current prices I'm passing and just hoping to enjoy a good scrap

15. omalley21

omalley21 Member

Totally agree. Pettis doesn't even have a six pack or any muscle definition. Dude clearly doesn't devote his life to it like he should.

16. Will

I don’t love my Pettit bets

17. lucky

lucky Active Member

I could be slightly biased as I love the diaz bros. Dont get me wrong I have bet against them plenty. But Nate firing up that joint was cool af. And in interview he says how he would get in trouble at school for fighting and weed. And now he gets paid to fight and sell weed

18. Will

Pettis slowed down against wonderboy and wonderboy doesn’t exactly push the pace.

19. Will

Just Diaz leg is there all day to get chopped out. I wouldn’t prebet Diaz. I feel pettis wins rd 1.

omalley21, lucky and punisherind like this.
  20. Will

Costa / Romero reach rd 1 / rd 2 and Desc taking alot of heat. If you like to follow steam, you may have stale books on props like this.

punisherind likes this.