UFC 238: Cejudo vs. Moraes

Discussion in 'Gambling and Betting Forum' started by punisherind, May 14, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 06-08-19, 06-08-19
  1. punisherind

punisherind Active Member Foundation Member

2. lucky

lucky Active Member

Any specific reasoning? I'm guessing you see cowboy winning the standup?

3. Will

Will Administrator Staff Member

Will put something together during my lunch.

4. Will

Cerrone has historically had the most trouble against fighters with power and not volume. ( Outlier being his fight with Nate. Cerrones most prolonged beat down of his career ).

Ferguson is known to be a grinder with high volume. Cerrone has never had a problem with pace and if anything is known to be the fighter that gets stronger as the fight goes on ( which is dissimilar to ferg, who doesn't get stronger, but just doesn't slow down. His opponents generally fade. See Lando fight and Lee fight ).

They are the same age, Ferg coming off a long break, Ferg with his injuries. Ferg delaying the acceptance of the fight ( conjecture ). Look at who they have fought, Tony's best win was against RDA. Which is legit but RDA's kryptonite is high pressue wrestlers.
    You take RDA out of the mix and who has Ferg really beat? Compare that to Cerrones resume. Hands down Cerrone has fought ( and sometimes lost ) to much tougher competition.

But most of all, his well documented troubles out of the ring. Listen to his wife , "Tony needs to get help". She went as far to put a restraining order on Tony until he got "help"
    What does help look like?

upload_2019-5-25_8-27-8.png

upload_2019-5-25_8-26-26.png

Maybe it has no effect or maybe it has a detrimental effect. What i do know is there are too many question marks to accept chalk on this fight. So its 100% dog or pass for me.

Attached Files:

omalley21 and lucky like this.
  5. lucky

lucky Active Member

I feel cowboy struggles vs pressure fighters. Not nearly as good off his back foot

6. Will

He can be so inconsistent. He handles the pressure vs Hernandez (where Cerrone was a +135 betting underdog) but then gets starched badly vs Till (Different weight class).

7. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

punisherind likes this.
  8. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

9. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

10. terpkeg

terpkeg Member

Agreed. Seems like too quick of a turn around from a 5 rounder as well.

11. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I don't care what Cejudo said at the open workout scrum, him not working out lends credence to the injury rumor.

omalley21 and Will like this.
  12. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Will likes this.
  13. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

UFC 238 official weigh-ins from this morning:

14. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Surprised the Suarez/Ansaroff total opened at 1½. Should be 2½ really, Nina hasn't been finished in a long time and I think she'll be the best opponent in the best form that Tatiana has faced in her career. Hitting this line hard around -180.

15. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

UFC 238 ceremonial weigh-in:

16. Will

Cut down official video

17. Will

I need to check previous weigh ins but I don’t remember kattar ever looking that good before.

18. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

After round 2: Live In-Play Darren Stewart (-265) vs Bevon Lewis $265.00 for $100.00

19. Will

wish i bet that straight. I have him in some parlays but ;/ I really like stewart. He has big heart just shitty take down defense.

20. lucky

lucky Active Member

Flyer on hill +220