UFC 232 Jones vs Gustafsson II

Discussion in 'Gambling and Betting Forum' started by JimGunn, Dec 10, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 12-29-18
  1. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Will likes this.
  2. Will

Will Administrator Staff Member

This is a brutal press conference.

3. omalley21

omalley21 Member

Is there a more hateable human than jones? I can't wait until karma catches up to him in the cage.

TheCalculator likes this.
  4. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Hopefully tomorrow in round 5.

omalley21 likes this.
  5. TheCalculator

TheCalculator Active Member

Could definitely be this fight. Gus is definitely his worse match up at LHW.

6. omalley21

omalley21 Member

I can't see Gus stopping him. I mean in like 5-10 years when there's true phenoms and Jones is the old vet getting ktfo for a paycheck. That's what I want to see

TheCalculator likes this.
  7. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

8. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Montel Jackson misses weight at 137 with the towel. Will be fined a percentage of his purse.

Will likes this.
  9. mmaed

mmaed Member

Kinda feeling this too.

10. Will

Chisea looked fine at weigh ins , up a weight class.

11. Will

Not ufc232 related but seeing as we were talking about it in here. Looks like they are going the other way.
    Very surprising.

upload_2018-12-29_8-54-4.png

12. Vaughany

Vaughany Active Member

yeah but they are going to be relaxing the thresholds or something

13. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

14. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I know their first fight was a few years ago, but does it look like Jon Jones still has serious scar tissue just under his right eyebrow where Gustafsson cut him in the previous fight?

15. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Two other ceremonial weigh-in & face-off notables for me: Brian Kelleher looked really small vs Montel Jackson. And Amanda Nunes really didn't look too undersized against Cyborg. They were close in size.

16. omalley21

omalley21 Member

Agree on Jackson. Nunes is the same height but nowhere near the same size. Cyborg is easily 20 lbs heavier. Nunes tried to bulk up but looked kinda fat to me.

punisherind, marzwoody and Will like this.
  17. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

Seems like a lot of people are picking Nunes for the upset over Cyborg. Nick Kalikas & Brian Hemminger on The Premium Oddscast for example.

18. omalley21

omalley21 Member

She's definitely faster and more skilled. But cyborg is bigger, stronger, better cardio.

19. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

I foresee a lot of KOs on this card and maybe a submission or two. I like the fight goes distance unders and KOs over event props.

20. mmaed

mmaed Member

If anyone happens to know of a feed that works on an iPad I'd love to know about it. Thanks ahead of time if ya find one.