UFC 225 Whittaker vs Romero II

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Am I the only one that thinks Megan is hot as fuck?
Repeated watching of the Aussie & Fancy show where viewers got some insight into her personality have made me think that there is something kind of sexy about her despite her Amazonian qualities and plentiful tattoos.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I selfishly hope the main event gets cancelled now since my Not Whittaker ITD bets are not looking so great now with with Yoel being carried away grimacing in pain.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I just put 9.2 units on Whittaker to win 4 units at -225 & -235. Plus still have my Not Whittaker ITD bets to win 2u. This is not looking good for Yoel, being carried away by teammates wincing.

Wilbo86

I remember reading a stat recently that of the last 17 people to have missed weight, 17 have won. Till added to that.

I think bettors should rethink how much they react to a missed weigh in.

Although, if Yoel was in agony that might be different. Still don't think it's wise to.begkong ham over 0.2 pounds

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Missed weight fighters have been winning a lot if it's a strategic thing where they stop cutting early to have an advantage, but Yoel was clearly struggling and grimacing in pain or discomfort and had help to walk after the second weigh-in. He's 41, Whittaker is younger, his leg should be healed and he won the first fight. I think Yoel will be lucky to make the distance now. And I was looking forward to rooting for Yoel before the early weigh-ins.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Money coming in on Megan clearly, with the size difference I suspect. I stupidly bet Holly early at -230 and I regret both the price and the bet now.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Aren't more people planing to do the opposite? Pre-bet Colby and live bet RDA after he gets taken down in round 1?

Maia won rd 1 against colby. Perhaps Colby will be less afraid of RDA's ground (or more afraid of than with maia's stand up) and go for takedowns but either way, I think RDA has the edge early.
Ferg outworked RDA as well after rd 1.

Last edited:

Perra

Out of pure wmma principles I have to play Anderson dec +400 . Holm is so tentative, could easily see this being a split decision.