UFC 222 - Holloway vs Edgar - Vegas

Discussion in 'Gambling and Betting Forum' started by ezflyer, Jan 29, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 03-03-18
  1. ezflyer

ezflyer Moderator Staff Member

2. Beelzebubzy

Beelzebubzy Active Member

This card is trash. Mackenzie saves it

Zeckdo likes this.
  3. Mirinquads

Mirinquads Active Member Staff Member

Thought you liked your self some Edgar, Beez? Or is it V who's gay for him?

Vaughany likes this.
  4. Beelzebubzy

Beelzebubzy Active Member

I went to high school in a cracker town a half hour north of him. Played hockey in one town over from him. So I got a little boner for him.

Holloway finishes him here and we finally see edgar's descent

5. Vaughany

Vaughany Active Member

yep its me #TeamIron

that being said, Holloway decision

6. Zeckdo

Zeckdo Member

Holloway injured, UFC tried to make TJ/Cody 2, TJ declined, https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/959915299217620992, No fucking clue what the UFC is gonna do now, card not even likely to be a ppv anymore, unless they make Edgar v Ortega for "interim belt", or no belt and make it into a fight night? change 223 in april to 222? wouldn't wanna work for the ufc on a day like today.

7. OnTheO

OnTheO Member

I've probably suggested this before here because I've said it for years, but every PPV should be a 2 weight show. Let's say 222 was FW and LW. It should be a 2 title show around Tony v Khabib AND Max v Frankie. Ortega fights Lil' Heathen and a bunch of other FW and LW fights. Then, if an injury occurs, the leftover title fighter gets to choose from a large list of "ready" fighters for the interim. Everyone else shifts and you probably get a fight from time to time that feels like Horcher vs Khabib or Lando vs Ferg, but sometimes those fights are a damn blast.

marzwoody, Will, Beelzebubzy and 2 others like this.
  8. lucky

lucky Active Member

I disagree. Fighters should not have to take short notice fights. You train for a specific opponent for months

9. TheCalculator

TheCalculator Active Member

100%

10. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

There is a fight on this card I am dying to see the openers for and make a 10 unit bet if it opens how I think it will.

11. Perra

Perra Active Member

Post it in private

12. JimGunn

JimGunn Active Member

F*ck these tiny 5dimes $100 opening betting limits! Andre Soukhamthath opened at +180 vs Sean O'Malley which I missed because I got distracted watching the early weigh-ins for UFC on Fox 28 tomorrow. I managed a hundy at +140. It's down to +110 already. I would have put a grand on The Asian Sensation at the opener if I could.

13. terpkeg

terpkeg Member

Was eyeing that too. I'm in real late at +105