ufc 186 - mighty mouse vs horiguchi

Discussion in 'Gambling and Betting Forum' started by ezflyer, Mar 27, 2015.

Added to Calendar: 04-25-15
  1. ezflyer

ezflyer Moderator Staff Member

mighty mouse -505 opener vs horiguchi.. -600 atm

meh :p

2. marzwoody

marzwoody Active Member

Horiguchi has nothing for MM...

3. ezflyer

who does..

4. marzwoody

marzwoody Active Member

[​IMG]

5. Wilbo86

Wilbo86 Member

That girl must be tiny

6. ezflyer

[​IMG]

showcase fight for almeida, who isn't that great, imo...

hrmmm makdessi trujillo hrmmmm

no real thoughts on rampage-maldonado

(dillashaw-barao is off)

bisping dollaway hrmmmmmmmmmm.

7. Mirinquads

Mirinquads Active Member Staff Member

That chick has a better chance at MM than Ian Mcmanlet.

8. Mirinquads

Surprised that Trujillo isnt favorite here

9. ezflyer

How so?

Was thinking he needs to wrestle; hell get outpointed on feet (tho more power)

10. Will

Will Administrator Staff Member Oddsb CC Champ

I like maldonado at big odds but will wait as they will probably climb and hit the+3.5.
    Quintin's first fight since the crack down on PED's. He was an open TRT user in the past and I would not be surprised if he cycles ( as did most pride guys ).

I thought fading all the pride guys was the last great gift as casual bettors held Pride fighters in such high esteem, Now there's a new wave with fading suspected PED users.
    Its not a safe bet by any measure especially with the question mark of what did stipe do to his chin and perhaps better live bet after round 1.

Sky likes this.
  11. ezflyer

was rampage ever busted for peds?

12. mmaed

mmaed Member

I sort of am, too. I think Makdessi isn't very good at stopping the takedown. Pretty much all of his losses are guys taking him down. Renee Forte is the only fighter who is predominately a grappler that he beat, and that is because he stopped him in two minutes. Had it last longer, who knows if he would have gotten outgrappled.

13. mmaed

mmaed Member

Trujillo is a bit of a gasser though, and Makdessi is a pin point striker. It might be worthwhile to take Makdessi in round 3.

14. Sky

Sky Member

Dont think so but he definitely was. all pride guys wer

15. PSUMike

PSUMike Active Member

Trujillo should be able to alpha the fuck out of Makdessi as there is going to be a significant size discrepancy here. But Abel doesn't exactly fight the smartest fights. If Abel wants to wrestle, then it should be an easy fight for him. If he stands, Makdessi will pick him apart.

Not quite sure on how to lean for the Bisping/CB fight. I like CB a lot but I don't like this match up for his skill set.

16. Sky

Sky Member

bispings definitely gettin on a bit these days. cant expect him to com out better than he has been.

17. ezflyer

you might be onto something here. plus kennedy was able to take him down at will, CB might be able to, too...

what do you mean, mike? re: cb's skillset?

oh and i agree abel will be stronger and a lil bigger, generall, but you might be surprised when they square off. they might be about the same height and makdessi hasn't really been manhandled by that many guys...

18. PSUMike

PSUMike Active Member

What I mean is CB's shot vs. Bisping's sprawl and scrambles. CB is very unlikely to win a stand up fight against Bisping so he'll have to resort back to his wrestling. He is a very good wrestler but Bisping is very good at scrambling back to his feet and he's tough to take down. Yes, Bisping is on the downswing of his career but I still feel this is a good stylistic match up for him here.

Makdessi was completely man handled by Hallman. Hallman was substantially bigger than him as well IIRC. Hallman isn't a big 155er. They are the same height but Abel should be significantly bigger in the body. It all boils down to what Abel wants to do. It's his fight to lose.

19. ezflyer

i'm not sure i agree.. and i didn't like the way abel quit mentally vs ferguson, tho it seems a LOT of guys do that vs el cucuy lately

hallmann fight is a good point, though (even tho he's a much better grappler than abel.. at least submissions)

understood on cb-bisping. i do think i'll end up with somethin on cb and/or cb decision, tho, depending on price(s)

20. Mirinquads

Maxed CB at the opener. Honestly think he's a better fighter than Bisping these days, and he won't have to worry about getting KO'ed, which has been his biggest problem lately. His eye problems has become pronounced in his fighting lately i feel.