Oddsb Conquer Club - Round 3

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the Third Oddsb Conquer Club tournament.

If you are familiar with risk then think of conquer club as Risk online.
Its absolutely free to join and play.

I have created a private 6 man tourny for round 2. The game will start once we reach 6 players. First come First serve. After which each player will have 24 hours to take their turns. Its a fun, leisurely paced game. Good times.

What's the Prize ?
Oddsb will donate a free $10 bet to the winner.
You can snatch the crown off Mirinquads and lay claim to be the reigning champ on Oddsb knowing you are just that little bit smarter than your peers.
You will also earn yourself a suitable ribbon which will be displayed under your avatar.

How to Join ?
Click here to go to conquerclub.com and perform the below steps to join

Important! - the password for the map is oddsb

For this map we have gone with world war 2.1.

Special Note !:- To mix things up a little bit. We have gone with Assassin mode this round.

"In an assassin game each player is assigned a secret target, designated in-game with crosshairs
next to the username. You win the game if your target is killed - whether it be by you or another player! "

Let the games BEGIN!

Napes21

I'll join but it may take me a couple days - have other games pending and they max you at 4 - I will commit suicide in one of them but it may take a little time for the others to wipe me out.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Pay the 10 bucks and become pro members. You can have unlimited games.

ezflyer

Less risk, more Mma!

.|.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure, Could be a ringer. I advertised on the CC board because Crassus was leaving us hanging.

Napes21

Just noticed that Moretti blasted me and Mirin on our CC ratings - that's not cool - you are making yourself a target for me for all future games :mad:

Moretti

I already told you guys in-game I wasn´t exactly happy about the way you played.
+making me your only target in the previous game is exactly why I rated you like that in the first place.
That being said a lot of people give out 5 Star ratings as a default - I don´t.
( On a more personal note my rating only resembles my feelings about the way the game played out,
while on the forums you seem like a likeable guy)

Napes21

You were the big dog running shit on there which automatically makes you the target for everyone else - unfortunately for me the scales tipped too far in Mirin's favor before I could shore up my own defenses/attack against him. I'm not overly concerned about my rating on CC but considering I only have 3 reviews your shite rating makes me look like a dick.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Wow, you guys take this shit serious

I didn't get that rating thing.

Will have to downvote Will and Moretti hardcore for it to even out now I think.