Oddsb Conquer Club - Round 2

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the Second Oddsb Conquer Club tournament.

If you are familiar with risk then think of conquer club as Risk online.
Its absolutely free to join and play.

I have created a private 5 man tourny for round 2. The game will start once we reach 5 players. After which each player will have 24 hours to take their turns. Its a fun, leisurely paced game. Good times.

What's the Prize ?
Oddsb will donate a free $10 bet to the winner.
You can snatch the crown off Moretti and lay claim to be the reigning champ on Oddsb knowing you are just that little bit smarter than your peers.
You will also earn yourself a suitable ribbon which will be displayed under your avatar.

How to Join ?
Click here to go to conquerclub.com and perform the below steps to join

Important! - the password for the map is oddsb

For this map we have gone with world war 2.1.

Let the games BEGIN!

Round 1 info can be found here http://oddsb.com/forum/index.php?threads/oddsb-conquer-club-round-1.123/

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Space is limited to 5 players total with one of those spaces reserved for defending champ Morreti.

ezflyer

hi, can i join?

ezflyer

Will

Administrator
Staff member
We rooooolllllliiinnnnggg.

Moretti, I have never played this map before but I like the fact it has alot of nooks and crannies you can take over to get bonus troops. The previous map australia really is the key. This one not so much.

But I see you have already taken over a nook on the map.

I had terrible dice roles ( like napes by the sounds of it ) on my first round ;(

Moretti

Not saying I don´t like it, but it´s basically a whole different game than the classic map.
Also it should take a lot of time with all the hidden connections between countries making it possible to basically assault everyone from everywhere.
Also it seemed a little confusing at first.

Edit: Can you see whos turn it is exactly? Mirinquads and Crassus are both green

Will

Administrator
Staff member
The order is freestyle which means you can take your turn at any stage in the round. Once everyone takes their turn the next round begins and everyone is open to take their turn again ( in any order ).
I prefer freestyle, its allot quicker than sequential especially when playing with people from different time zones.

Green = They have yet to take their turn in the current round.

----------------------------

I have started a rally against the tyranny of Moretti in game.

Napes21

Is there a way to go back if you make a mistake? Like in my deployment turn I accidentally deployed everyone to one territory and it shifted to attack phase. I couldn't figure out a way to go back to deployment. Let me know if there's a way to undo or something for future reference.

Mirinquads

Staff member
How do I get some more troops up in this bitch.. Way too long since I played this

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Napes - No way to undo an action unfortunately.
Mir - You need to control continents to gain additional troops.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
After an epic 53 round battle. Mirinqauds has earned the very hard and possibly most back and forth CC game I have ever played.
Well done Mir.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
We will give the boys a rest and start a new game in a few days.

If you are interested in playing in the next round, let us know in here and I will create that many reservations.