Let's play some Gaimz

Discussion in 'Leftovers Forum' started by Mirinquads, Apr 6, 2015.

1. ezflyer

ezflyer Moderator Staff Member

Yes, I have amassed a pretty huge collection

Have hundreds of hours on tabletop simulator, too.

TheCalculator likes this.
  2. marzwoody

marzwoody Active Member

Finally beat Gael!!! oh and fuck midir lol

ezflyer likes this.
  3. ezflyer

Awesome gj ;)

How many times did you try midir? I fuckin hate him so much. Spins out of the range of everything, such random behavior, hits so hard

4. marzwoody

marzwoody Active Member

Brah I haven't even beat him as a dragon on the bridge his life bar is massive. fuck that boss optional anyway, I'm done with dark souls :)

5. ezflyer

You didn't try him at all?

6. marzwoody

marzwoody Active Member

No I don't use spells or arrows so not sure how I can kill him on the bridge

7. ezflyer

you don't fight him on the bridge, read my post a couple posts up

it'll take you 5 mins to get there and you'll loot some stuff you haven't seen before

you owe it to yourself to at least fight him once, see the biggest/baddest boss in dark souls history

8. marzwoody

marzwoody Active Member

Went there couldn't go through fogwall, someone else told me have to kill dragon?

9. ezflyer

ah on the bridge.. gotcha. didn't know that was a requirement. that is easy, just a gimmick thing, like has been done 10x in souls games previously.

the actual boss fight is thru that fog wall afterwards

10. TheCalculator

TheCalculator Active Member

What's your favs?

11. ezflyer

Lords of waterdeep is our personal favorite amongst a couple of us.. it's worker placement, not terribly complex.. but I've played 50+ games, easily.

We've been into dead of winter lately. Very fun game. Tons of laughs.

Spartacus whenever I get together with my boys in jersey (every few months)... Great game.

I love stuff like fury of Dracula but have only ever gotten to play it once irl.. :( plenty of play on tabletop simulator, tho.

You?

12. TheCalculator

Don't know any of those.

I love all the games made by ZMan. Terra Mystica is great. Enjoy Agricola also.

13. ezflyer

get tabletop simulator ;) i'll play w/ya

TheCalculator likes this.
  14. TheCalculator

Link?

15. ezflyer

You just buy it on steam

Check greenmangaming etc for price, too

It might be $10 somewhere, was during sales. Otherwise it'll be 20

16. Napes21

Napes21 Active Member

I'm not too deep into the main story on Blood & Wine (been doing all the side shit) but I must say it is probably my favorite non-main-story part of the game so far. Enemies can actually be a little challenging, the setting is gorgeous (definitely the best landscape I think), the Tousseant (sp?) palace is dope, etc. - - I'd say its worth it if you enjoyed the earlier parts of the game. There are some cool twists in the gameplay.

ezflyer likes this.
  17. ezflyer

i'm almost there hehe. i'm like 80ish hours into the 2nd playthru.. i'm gathering allies for kaer morhen, finishing all lower level sidequests/contracts/etc, hehe.

i'm anxious to get there. but i'll finish out the main storyline first this time (and i'll do hearts of stone first)

Napes21 likes this.
  18. ezflyer

I got Wolfenstein on a bit of a whim.. holy shit. This game is fucking incredible. The story, wowwwww. And apparently Wolfenstein 2 is even better. Can't fuckin wait, lol.

I haven't played a shooter in ages, not really my genre.. but maaaan this is fucking good

marzwoody likes this.
  19. ezflyer

did something i haven't done in ages, haha, marathon'd a game in a couple sittings.

wolfenstein: the new order = 9/10 easily. story was fantastic. game just lots of fun.

wolfenstein: the old blood = 6/10 at best. i'm so bored after 2 hours of mowing down waves and waves of nazi's. no story to speak of, just more of their engine and all combat. boring. i'm done w/it.

wolfenstein 2 is next, fuck the old blood.

20. Mirinquads

Mirinquads Active Member Staff Member

@ezflyer Ez when is it time for some TTS?